Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

The title says it all...

MSH member AK_27 is featured on NHL.com.

It's with a lot of pride I red this article this morning. David is the living proof that no matter where you play, if you keep your love for the game and keep condfidence in yourself, everything is possible, everything.

Here's the link.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...rticleid=285056

Congratulations to David...

Edited by JR Boucicaut

Damn, way to go!

I like the background story on how he started off (just like a lot of us) and the line that summed it up, "I just took a different path. This was my route." Awesome stuff!

Congratulations, David!

And thanks for posting this up, Kovy Ribs

Oh Kovy thanks for posting the link. This is just great!

Now I REALLY get why the two of you keep saying "practice, keep practicing, put the time in"

Way to go David!! woot, woot

I saw that article this morning but had no idea he was a member. Great Job, David and keep up the Good Work. Now I'll definately have to get to a game seeing as how its only 20 minutes away.

Obviously we all hope he makes it, but it's not going to stop us from making fun of the family obsession with Kovy. ;)

Wow, I've been visiting MSH for a year or two now and i just realized today i knew who you guys were.(David and Pascal) I scrimmed with you at the end of the summer in Rock Forest and Magog.

I consider myself to be a solid defensemen but i remember being totally outclassed by you guys, especially David. Total humiliation. I could barely see the puck before it was between my legs and in the net. The goalie was pissed of too.

I can recognize a good hockey player from the one that looks like one so, back home, i told my dad that i played against an awesome player and that he was better than anyone i had played against so far. My dad just laughted at me and told me there were a lot of good players on earth, and that he could not be THAT good. I was so impressed that i asked some people what his name was and told my dad to remember it. He was like...whatever...

He now checks the newspapers everyday and tells me "Hey, Perron scored again... He's the goal leader for Lewsiton and the #4 spot for the draft. Maybe you were right about this guy..." Hell yea i was right.

So that was my story, congrats to David, keep up the domination!

He was only Defenseman when he was playing with house team. The coache puts him there so he could spend almost all the game on the ice...

I thought your brother was a D-man?

Congrats to him, nice article.

Chadd Posted Today, 01:42 PM

Obviously we all hope he makes it, but it's not going to stop us from making fun of the family obsession with Kovy.

Kovalev is an outstanding player with loads of talent, but isn't consistent and can look like the best player in the world one night and be invisible the next. Based on the article it seems like David is not only talented, but consistently produces based on those numbers...it's good to read that they admire Kovy, but don't copy all of his behaviours.

It's great to read about a guy who worked hard to get a shot and is making the best of it and I do hope his success continues.

Hey Kovy,

Thanks for the post.

Bernard (Chicoutimi) told me he was number 6 on the NHL Central Scouting's list just a couple of weeks ago.

Way to go Perry.

Congrats david, and just like miike ill be there next time the maniacs play halifax save another autographed stick for me too :D .....jk ill settle for just an autograph

Edited by marc_9