Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Harris

Oh, the silly things humans do

This can't possibly be real, can it? If he misses the landing he breaks every bone in his body if he survives at all.

LINK

Any time you see something that crazy, just assume that it's fake. Especially shots from a distance.

So, in yet another example of why citizen journalism is a terrible thing for the journalistic field, and for that matter the lives of humans everywhere, a bunch of idiots made a joke on twitter about Larry Platt, the "Pants on the Ground guy, getting beaten to death in an Atlanta Parking lot, by a gang of kids jealous of his relative success. Funny Joke right?

Well, after several REAL news media sources picked up the story, Mr. Platt was able to prove rather thoroughly that he was, in fact, still among the living.

So, in yet another example of why citizen journalism is a terrible thing for the journalistic field, and for that matter the lives of humans everywhere, a bunch of idiots made a joke on twitter about Larry Platt, the "Pants on the Ground guy, getting beaten to death in an Atlanta Parking lot, by a gang of kids jealous of his relative success. Funny Joke right?

Well, after several REAL news media sources picked up the story, Mr. Platt was able to prove rather thoroughly that he was, in fact, still among the living.

It was always funny when a newspaper or TV station picked up something from the onion. Haven't seen that happen in a while though.

Wasn't that on tosh.0, regardless I'm so sick of people getting that close to animals like that and wondering why it doesn't end well for them. People are really stupid sometimes. :facepalm:

I saw a baby fisher cat today when fishing. My cousin tried to catch it with his fishing rod :rolleyes:

The rest of the story about the snake dying due to silicone poisoning is being refuted by animal experts, but the VIDEO of how the snake might have ingested silicone certainly belongs in this topic....

From the article:

Elizabeth Lloyd is seeking more than $150,000 in damages to cover medical costs stemming from the incident at a Manchester Little League game two years ago. She's also seeking an undefined amount for pain and suffering.

That amount will usually be enough to retire on.

I am ignorant to the pertinent NJ law that would cap the settlement in the case if that is what you're saying. If not, I think depending on how good your imagination is, an undefined amount would be enough to retire anywhere.