Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeWhy

Any bauer reps?

I was wondering if there are any Bauer reps or someone who is on here...I've been emailing bauer and they aren't even responding which is actually getting really frustrating considering one was about a stick warranty and they just completely stopped answering all of a sudden. Now I emailed bauer a week ago asking why is only an NXG is available in an int. 75 flex and not the nexus or vapor line and if the nexus 8000 will have an int. 75 flex option or if there would be any way i could have them make one(Probably unrealistic). As a brand I proudly support and wear and use pretty much religiously, it's kind of bugging me they won't even respond(I sound like an obsessive ex girlfriend aha sorry). i wonder if anyone else has had any trouble? And if so what'd you do?

I was wondering if there are any Bauer reps or someone who is on here...I've been emailing bauer and they aren't even responding which is actually getting really frustrating considering one was about a stick warranty and they just completely stopped answering all of a sudden. Now I emailed bauer a week ago asking why is only an NXG is available in an int. 75 flex and not the nexus or vapor line and if the nexus 8000 will have an int. 75 flex option or if there would be any way i could have them make one(Probably unrealistic). As a brand I proudly support and wear and use pretty much religiously, it's kind of bugging me they won't even respond(I sound like an obsessive ex girlfriend aha sorry). i wonder if anyone else has had any trouble? And if so what'd you do?

http://www.bauer.com/warranty

Odd questions...

No other INT 75 options at retail, but you should be able to order custom 8000s individually in that flex some time after the stick's release on their MyBauer section.

http://www.bauer.com/warranty

Odd questions...

No other INT 75 options at retail, but you should be able to order custom 8000s individually in that flex some time after the stick's release on their MyBauer section.

Even on mybauer only the NXG is offered in it, the apx and nexus aren't. And I had messaged them within 30 days, followed it up a few days later (passed the 30 day mark), they said they didnt get the email and never responded to me again to even work anything out or answer any questions I had. Even if they had simply said "There's nothing we can do, our policy doesn't allow for much wiggle room" or like something of courtesy as opposed to kinda just blowing me off... I dunno maybe im just extra grumpy today because I'm sick :sad:

They won't build a stick just for warranty replacement, it's not going to happen. As for the other products, they offer what their research shows will sell at retail. If they don't offer something specific, it's because they don't think it will make money for them.

They won't build a stick just for warranty replacement, it's not going to happen. As for the other products, they offer what their research shows will sell at retail. If they don't offer something specific, it's because they don't think it will make money for them.

So that could mean they sell more NXG int. sticks than vapor or Nexus so they offer an extra option? I had wondered if there was like...a technical aspect to it but i guess that makes a little sense

It could be that they feel making more 75 int options won't result in more sales, so they only offer one choice. Getting the product mix right is really difficult and every company struggles with giving customers the models that cover the wants and needs of the largest segment of the playing population. Unfortunately, that often means not offering every combination of curves, flexes and models.

IMHO Bauer has the worst customer service out of all of the manufacturers. A nasty side effect of their market dominance.

Perhaps if you look at the type of question you're asking there...you're barking up the wrong tree there.

There are plenty of Bauer reps on here - even the stick product manager. If it's a relevant question, I'm sure he'd respond.

I didn't think it was too far fetched for me to ask. When it comes to getting information this website and forum board seems to be the best place which is why I like being on here so much. I like being a sponge when it comes to info shared on here. So after bauer didn't answer back I turned to here. I mean I get I'm just a very miniscule part of this community but I don't think my question is irrelevant.

It had nothing to do with what you said here and everything that you're asking a CSR.

That kind of question (and the reason why it is so) is most likely beyond their realm.

IMHO Bauer has the worst customer service out of all of the manufacturers. A nasty side effect of their market dominance.

Just a flip side to this coin, from working in a relatively large LHS, Bauer has often went above and beyond their "required" warranties on numerous occasions to help customers who had (imo) no business getting any kind of warranty or slack from a manufacturer.

Everyone has their own opinion, drawn from their own experiences.

Fair enough. My comment was based solely on personal experience and anecdotal information from friends. For example, ccm warrantied a pair of crazy lights that were more than a year old for a friend of mine. Bauer refused to do anything for someone with a pair of x7.0 that were 3 weeks old where the tongues caused infected cuts on both ankles. I'm sure there are opposite stories out there.

Not mentioned is the demeanor of the customer when they contacted them. Willing to be the person who got those CCM skates warranty was extremely courteous. Never hurts to be nice.

Agreed, as someone who works in retail, being nice seriously just makes my day not as hard. A smile and genuine thankyou seriously make my day