Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim A

Jim A's Retirement Sale - Updated

Fellow MSH'ers - Received the news recently that I can no longer play hockey. Had a clotting issue back in March and have been told that medication will be needed long-term to treat it. Glad I was able to get a few additional years in on the ice before this popped up. Haven't been as active on MSH compared to when I was in the industry but always had a blast out here.

**Moved to split it out individually** - still prefer to ship within Lower 48 and will have shipping included in those prices - for anything else actual shipping rates will apply

Photos can be found here: http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/jimanderson11/library/

1. Bauer Total One NXG 10EE - Good condition - has the X-Stiff inserts and have a new set of Stiff inserts. Used about 1.5 seasons - SOLD

2. Bauer Nexus 600 Pants - XL/Black -Nearly new - picked them up after the holiday and skated in them a few times before I had to shut it down -Good beer league/Senior pant - $60 shipped SOLD

3. Bauer Pro 4 Roll Gloves - 14" Black/White Former samples - good shape, palms still in tact - a couple years old - $45 shipped

4. Bauer HH4500L (Black) w/HDO Half-Shield - Good condition - $65 shipped

5. Jersey's: Black Mod Squad Jersey (XL/56?) from OT Sports, 2006 Michigan Squadron game jersey (yellow), Legends Jerseys from Canada/Russia Hall of Fame Game (XXL) - coolest jerseys around - Denver Hockey Camp Jersey (XL) - Team Textbook (World's Greatest Hockey) -SOLD

6. Bauer Premium Hockey Carry Bag (Large) - Good condition - no rips or tears - a little higher so takes up less room - $40 shipped

7. Miscellaneous - If you want them you can have them - outside of the pants they are pretty old w that great hockey smell - Bauer One 80 Shin Pads 15" - got these back in 07 or so, Nike Bauer V10 Elbow Pads (Large) - SherWood 5030 Classic Shoulder Pads - XL - Bauer Vapor XXX Pro Pants - US Blue - made for the 2006 WJC and US Olympic Team - Claimed and thank for the donation -

If you have any questions PM me or email at jimanderson11 (at) Gmail dot com