Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
sbecks72986

My Bauer sticks

Recommended Posts

On 4/11/2019 at 2:29 PM, Cavs019 said:

Will this finally expose the fact that Little Timmy’s Kane curve isn’t actually a Kane curve? Or will people order a Kane expecting a P88 and get a Shananan delivered to their door? Much suspense!

Also - the Pastrnak sticks I’ve had in the past have just been stock P28s. Having that, P28, P28M, and Kucherov’s Fisher Pro seems a bit excessive. 

 

What do you like better the P28 or the Kucherov 

I am having is a few issues controlling the puck with the P28 compared to my W28. I was looking at switching to Kucherov since it is a bit more closed. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BMcDonald19 said:

What do you like better the P28 or the Kucherov 

I am having is a few issues controlling the puck with the P28 compared to my W28. I was looking at switching to Kucherov since it is a bit more closed. 
 

Between the Kuch and Pasta, I prefer the Pasta personally. But it has to be the real deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, SkateWorksPNW said:

Between the Kuch and Pasta, I prefer the Pasta personally. But it has to be the real deal. 

Warrior told me their W28 is a lie 4, and all these P28, Pasta/Kuch are all a lie 5. That is likely my issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BMcDonald19 said:

Warrior told me their W28 is a lie 4, and all these P28, Pasta/Kuch are all a lie 5. That is likely my issue

Warrior’s famous for measuring their lies a little differently, leading their numbers to be generally 1 lower than other companies. The lie isn’t actually different.

Likewise, P28’s usually are higher than a 5 by the old Easton scale, lining up with the Drury which was a 5.5 on that scale. This leads to absurdities like CCM calling the P28 a lie 5 when it’s actually higher than their P46 which they called a 5.5.

Lie is important, but unfortunately you can’t trust the numbers patterns are assigned. You have to do the comparisons side by side with the actual sticks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×