Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

06 mission line

yeah i never liked the 3 finger.. i felt like i was in finger splints when i was playing hockey lol.. the new helium quatro gloves are nice.. doesnt look like much of a difference in the glove itself from last years 750s but def nicer colors and other designs on the glove.. looking forward to the quatro line

The new helium gloves are very different than last years Helium gloves...Materials, fit, construction, foams, plastics, and logo applications are all different than last year.

my bad justin,, they look alot similar tho if your looking at the acual looks of the gloves.. i dont mean graphics on them.... on another note if the new quatro gloves fit like the L7's.. thats a nice glove, so cumfy

it was on page 21.. the gloves look really nice but i'm not crazy on the pants. the hyper guy has been saying that they are coming out with some new pants that would blow everyone else away so i'm going to wait.

I think the new pants look super cool, If only I could get our team away from the cheap and nasty pants we always seem to get.

it was on page 21.. the gloves look really nice but i'm not crazy on the pants. the hyper guy has been saying that they are coming out with some new pants that would blow everyone else away so i'm going to wait.

your going to have to wait awhile for that to happen...lol...Nobody will match our pants fit, comfort, ventilation, and pricing (excluding close-outs). Our pants this year are lighter and more flexible then ever before...Finally, we use the most durable knee material in the industry.

if that really is "it" then it wouldn't be very good... the hyper guy was talking them up big time though so i thought it was going to be something really good.

Justin.

Just wanted to say congrats on the '06 line....I was down in estero florida at narch and got to see all of it up close....I realy like the gloves and the pants look sweet as well....just a couple of questions...is mission gonna release a helmet? and do you expect to have the same problem that tour is having with their micro bearing/hubs, or is it more of a specific wheel problem as opposed to a micro bearing issue? Last but not least ....whats the deal with the pink?!?

Thanks for the compliments...

Yes, Mission is launching a Helmet...The boys up in Montreal have been working really hard on it...I don't know much about it....

We have just finished most of our production for the first run of 06 skates and have had no issues...We are really excitied to get these new skates onto the market...

Pink - Don't ask me...I don't start the trends (back in the day maybe), I just spot them early and try to offer what the kids want...

i don't see any pics of the new girdle... but i did see this from the hyper rep himself... "We are preparing to debut these new wheels this summer. To be exact, Hyper will unveil 4, that's right, 4 NEW wheels, including the Zero Gravity wheel. We have one more really exciting wheel coming out this summer that will fall into our new Lightweight category and and 2 new wheels that will fall into our New Indoor Grip category." summer is almost over... anyone see these new wheels for sale yet?