Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

06 mission line

hi .justin?

today, i heard interested news.

is it true? skate factory located in taiwan(china).

that factory produce ccm middle model skate and mission skate.

and..

every year mission company cut down boots production cost.

Our skates are made in China.....

Yes, the Factory makes (not just mid-Levels, excluding Vector Pro of US and Canda) CCM, Easton, and some Graf.

In terms of cost, my job is to provide the best possible product and contribute the best possible margin to our company...What is so bad about that? However, for the 2006 Roller line we decide that is was important to build the best skates ever, so we decided to put margin in the back seat.

Just out of curiosity, what is your point?

I found this at the NARCH site, here's another color scheme for the gloves. Thus far, there is black/red/white and black/charcoal/white.

skills05_mission.jpg

Is Jerry wearing a regular Mission shirt or a performance shirt (((UnderArmor))) with the missin logo on?

justin can we see up close pictures of the pants and gloves or have you nto got any yet because them gloves look amazing i wanna see the pants

WOW!!!!!!!!! the detail is amazing on that. Really cool looking but i am a bit disapointed to there only being one pant with yellow on it.

Is there a reason for this?

thanks justin you have just made up my mind that i am getting these pants :D . is there going to be anyoone at the junior olympics in new orleans in 2 weeks showing all this it promoting it??

OH ye justin heres an idea you know the straps on the back of the pants? the velcro keeps getting caught on my helium pants and its making holes in them mayb you could use a different material on the back of the pants so they don't get pulled apart?? its just a thought

Justin, we all like yellow.but none of us want to look like a Sniper or a TMD kid..haha...looking forward to seeing the setup in Fla this week..and unlike Reno, the booth should be out of harms way from those pucks

there is a bit of yellow on all my gear except my helmet...

but no one around here has any yellow on anything... its kinda weird... except those who use the synergy grip's...

ok, I'm putting together a tournament team to start up after summer season/winternats and pretty much all because of those pants I've decided for black and white camo projoy jerseys and the camo pants. good job on those.

Like the avatar Justin....:)

Yeah but we all know yours have always been cooler Kovy. Im sure I speak for the WHOLE board when I say bring back the Bikini pics when Lindsay was looking normal......awesome stuff.

Sorry for the deviation....now back to your regular transmition! ;)

hi .justin?

today, i heard interested news.

is it true? skate factory located in taiwan(china).

that factory produce ccm middle model skate  and mission skate.

and..

every year mission company cut down boots  production cost.

Our skates are made in China.....

Yes, the Factory makes (not just mid-Levels, excluding Vector Pro of US and Canda) CCM, Easton, and some Graf.

In terms of cost, my job is to provide the best possible product and contribute the best possible margin to our company...What is so bad about that? However, for the 2006 Roller line we decide that is was important to build the best skates ever, so we decided to put margin in the back seat.

Just out of curiosity, what is your point?

thanks for your reply.

my point.?

hm.

i just want to know new model skate.

because i plan to buy mission 06 line top model.

but i worry about mission skate durability.

as you know, after 04 model, mission skates are so weaked(outsole,...)

releap use the search function..or just read through this thread..its been posted on here numerous times as to what the top model is going to be, etc...most of us will see the new stuff first hand starting next week and I'm sure you'll read a lot more about it before it actually launches in the fall/winter

So as some of you know, I recently recieved a pair of "test samples" from Justin at Mission. They sent me a pair of Quatro 9500's. Here are a few pictures of the skates I recieved. From other pictures of the same skates that I have seen, mine seem to be a tad bit different. (different decals on the chassis, and my own wheel and bearing combo, Mission swiss bearings, and gripper milleniums)

Here they are:

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/7085/picture0078ss.jpg

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/1774/picture0114kx.jpg

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/3323/picture0028ic.jpg

I absolutely love the boot..the stiffest feeling rollerhockey boot I have ever skated on. Im not too sure if it is the stiffest mission boot made, but it sure does feel like it. No more external DNA.....PRAISE THE LORD. The skates seem realy light..not as light as my 950's, but I didnt expect them to be. Chassis seems to be a proven one. Some of the visual aestetics (such as the clear plastic pieces on each side of the front of the skate) are wearing off, but thats expected, plus I dont realy focus too much on that kind of stuff. Lastly the fit is incredible, break in was very easy, and overall I like the way they fit even more than my 950's (even when all DNA strands were intact), I'm guessing these skates will retail somewhere between 275 USD to 325 USD. Im sure they will have a sweet wheel and bearing combo to match them. I think it will be well worth it.

$349.99 is the retail on these...The plastic piece on the side is just vinyl and not the actual plastic (production will be). The chassis is also just left over 1/2 extruded 1/2 stamped chassis. For the 2005 line, we will be upgrading the chassis to a fully extruded chassis.

Glad to here you are liking them.

The skates look nice. Couple of things though. I'm not sure how much wear you have on them, Sass, but they look new. However, the silver color is coming off. I don't really dig that. It makes new skates look old and beat up. Plain old black stands up the most IMHO. Also, the forefoot protector, not sure what it's really called, is vinyl but will be plastic on the actual retail release. I have VSI's from '99 with plastic pieces like that, and they wear so easily, I think you breathe and they scuff. My Proto VSI's had a felt piece there. They are like 6 years old and that piece looks just about as new as it did when I got them. I think that would have been a nicer spec. on the new line.

I have 2 questions about the new line#1) What is the interior is it leather/clarino or that cloth that was in My old D1c's...?

#2)Will Mission be offering a EE width model...?

Well thanks for the replys guys...Justin I figured that the chassis was an older one that was mated to the boot..even for 05 missiond spec'ed up there chassis a bit from what is on there, but that doesnt realy matter to me. I still have the MG chassis from the 950's I can slap on there if anything goes wrong with this one, but as the saying goes...if it aint broke dont fix it. "96" like I said, the visual aesthetics (SP?, sorry its my B-day...I've been drinking) werent perfect, but I expected that the skates I got arent an official version of the 06's. i'm sure there were some flaws that Justin and all the other mission cats already picked up on. The paint wears off on the quarters and sides of the boot, the vinyl/plastic piece wears VERY easily, and the mirror polished mission emblem on the top of the tongue wear off soon after the skates are actualy broken in. But in terms of true functionality, these skates get an A. I hope I've been a help to all the prespective mission buyers of next year. Who knows, I might just buy the 10,000's just to buy them. (I'm addicted to collecting hockey gear) Anymore questions shoot em my way...thanks guys