Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

First NHL 06 Trailer

Check it out

http://www.sportgamers.se/filarkiv.php?k=2

the first one that is 46 megs or so is the high quality version and the 2.2mb one is the low quality one.. I think the game looks great except the one ridiculous move iginla scores on weekes. :ph34r:

these are obviously early version videos and I definately don't expect gameplay to be like this.

Also notice the net physics they've added in

NHL06ngcSCRNkipper1.jpg

NHL06xbxSCRNscreen11.jpg

One thing I really wanna see is the goalie's style in net.It's sorta funny seeing a full butterfly goalie such as Giguere or Luongo doing Hasek flops everywhere.And the rotation of the goalie's pads during the butterfly and all that stuff would be awesome,but this all would be asking for a bit too much.Stick flexes and stick breaking would also be nice :D

Looks cool i think stick breakage would be good but annoying like has anybody ever played "topspin" with the serving bars, well if you havent its like a bar with a level moving up n down indide it if u get it right in the middle it's good (too high and your stick will break) and the higher or lower you go the worse it will be(too low and you'll miss) but i supose at game speed this is not possible...

unless there were some kind of matrix-slowmo involved that would be pretty cool

but more like a nhl hitz game-beat'em up hockey

i also havent bought nhl games since rivals 2004 and its nice to see details like the make of the helmet and skates because before you'd just get breif blures of bauer supremes or blures of ccm tacks on the skates

another final idea how a bout bench clearing brawls :P

EDIT-This is much easier than my previous description ;)

Open quicktime and click on "file" at the top of the media player......In the "file" part on the player click on "Open URL in new player"....then copy and paste the URL (one of the ones I listed)

http://sportgamers2.zapto.org/sportgamers/sportgamers/demo/ishockey/NHL06BIG.mov

http://sportgamers2.zapto.org/sportgamers/sportgamers/demo/ishockey/NHL06.mov

Hope this helps....

**PS....Do the low quality one (2nd one) because mine has ben going for about 2.5 hrs and just passed the halfway mark (I have Cable too) :o**

hu knows da date wen NHL 2006 is comin out? tell me please

If you don't even try to speak english, your posts will be deleted.

Looks cheesy. I'll stick with NHL 2K6 and maybe 2K6 360.

There is no more 2K.....Ea bought Sega

XB 360 wont be out till December

Yeah, I know. They changed their name to 2K Sports and now it's just called NHL 2K6 and I think it's due out some time in September for Xbox and yeah the 360 version is due out in December and might be a launch title.

Here's a link…

NHL 2K6

i personally don't think that 2K6 looks all that fun.. I mean I know it's going to be a great game with the nice crowd reactions but the way the players move on the ice and the animations don't look right to me at all.. neither do the faces. I have both NHL 2005 and NHL 2K5, and I have to say I haven't played 2K5 in a while, 2005 on the other hand I play quite a bit.