Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2006 Civic

I have seen pictures of the Si and the hatchback, but I was curious when the standards (coupe, sedan) were going to be released?

I believe it is this fall but am not sure when. Also, does anyone know of any sites that have that information pretty early?

I like the looks of the new ones, but 3500 pounds for a FWD car? No thanks. Untill the day they make another sub 3000 pound AWD turbo car i'll pass on Eclipses.

the new civic line is supposed to come out around september/october. the new civic si is supposed to be unvieled at sema around the same time. honda is hooking up a couple aftermarket shops with early runs of the car to let them test new parts.

the new eclipse is alright looking. it is certainly way better looking then the previous gen. but still doesn't come close to the 2nd gen eclipses. but yeah, that thing is a heavy piece of work. what ever made them go away from the 4 cylinder awd action of the early years? that's what made the car fun.

Yea the 06 Eclipse is pretty heavy but it still puts up some decent times. 0-60 in less than 6 secs and does the 1/4 mi in the mid 14's.

They really need to make another AWD Eclipse tho, Mitsubishi probably figures that people who want all out performance would probably just get an Evo rather then bring back something like the 2nd gens.

The eclipse looks like 20 vehicles mashed together. It has a little of about 20 cars all mashed together and spit out. The cat is heavy, they are using a small engine and it aint too pretty. Not a good buy.