Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

Hockey Video #3

There is some sick dangles in that..the bure off the foot looks so much nicer from that angle....and that guy who fakes the drop pass and dangles threw his legs....sick.

Awesome. Very nice. Thanks!

Two questions:

1) Any idea who that is at 1:41 to 1:44? Looks like a penalty shot move in a non-NHL game. I might be wrong.

2) Where do you get most of your clips? I'm guessing all around the internet, but are there good sites you can count on? I would like to put together something like that for the Blues to pass around to friends but I can't seem to find reliable sites for clips.

Awesome. Very nice. Thanks!

Two questions:

1) Any idea who that is at 1:41 to 1:44? Looks like a penalty shot move in a non-NHL game. I might be wrong.

2) Where do you get most of your clips? I'm guessing all around the internet, but are there good sites you can count on? I would like to put together something like that for the Blues to pass around to friends but I can't seem to find reliable sites for clips.

Thank you and

1.) No idea, some guy on the slovakia wjc team i think

2.) I get clips from all around the internet, if i'm browsing some hockey forums then some topics have clips, I get them and save them up. If you look on the Blue's website i'm sure they have lots of clips for the blues.

Another question: At 1:15, you see that Penguins player fly down the wing, get the puck, and then he does........something. I keep watching it, but I can't tell what the heck he does with the puck. Anyone know? Also who is the Penguins player?

Another question: At 1:15, you see that Penguins player fly down the wing, get the puck, and then he does........something. I keep watching it, but I can't tell what the heck he does with the puck. Anyone know? Also who is the Penguins player?

thats no penguin player man

thats pavel bure on old canucks, he picked up the puck that filtered by bourque and flew down the wing to kick the puck to his skate and shoot it in.

That's wicked. I enjoy watching Gretz gettin cranked with his head down. In my opinion, the best dangle is at 2:37.

its bure.. ive seen this scene in slowmo, he pulls the puck back with the toe on the skate and then it comes right back and he scores an awesome goal.

this is a really good video.

i personally like the scene on 1:49 (Bert)

its bure.. ive seen this scene in slowmo, he pulls the puck back with the toe on the skate and then it comes right back and he scores an awesome goal.

this is a really good video.

i personally like the scene on 1:49 (Bert)

yeah that was a pretty goal.. playoff time too!

when gretz was nailed cuttign across, the guy that hit him, that was the last game he ever played in the nhl

yep, bill mccreary isn't it? I know it was a McCreary but not sure if his first name is Bill?