Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

troybruins89

Products You Would Like to See

What are some logical products you would like to see come out? Or additions to current products such as CCM/RBK with the lace lock deal.

I would like to see more protection items that are more customizable, if thats even a word. Kind of like the removable stomach padding on shoulder pads. It would be nice if players could take different sections off to meet their needs.

id like too see the companies come together too make there blade systems alll just coincide with each others holes. meaning you can put a lightspeed on a rbk skate without havin too make new holes. thatd reduce the boot from getting softer much easer

That will never happen because companies dont want other companies holders on their skates. But I know this what you would like to see thread so it doesnt matter. Just adding my two cents.

You know those pens where you hold it upside down and the hula girl loses her clothes? I want a stick like that.

You know those pens where you hold it upside down and the hula girl loses her clothes? I want a stick like that.

I have a hard enough time scoring goals, don't need anything to make it more difficult. :P

Gear that is water/sweat proof. I realize stuff like Underarmour reduces sweat and other things but absolute dry equpiment would be nice.

a standard flex rating system.

One that is accurate, not the pressure in the middle of the shaft method. That is essentially ineffective when dealing with OPS.

hockey gloves with replaceable palms

You can replace the palms on any pair of gloves.

ok I meant where you can easily take the palm out and insert another one easily without having to restitch the palm. It would be a great idea in my opinion.

Unless there is something like this out there already and I don't know about it.

hockey gloves with replaceable palms

You can replace the palms on any pair of gloves.

ok I meant where you can easily take the palm out and insert another one easily without having to restitch the palm. It would be a great idea in my opinion.

Unless there is something like this out there already and I don't know about it.

If it came out oo easily, they would never stay in place during a game.

maybe the palms could zip or button in?

Neither of those would get in the way or fall off

:rolleyes:

Sideview mirrors on each side of the helmet. :)

Cheaper products...not cheaper quality but a reasonable price on things that don't cost anywhere near what we pay for them....I know, won't happen, but something I'd like to see.

Specifically, an improvement to the t-blades...something that makes changing the runners quicker and easier. Sometimes in the middle of a game I get a nasty knick and have to replace the runner. Takes me a good 5 minutes to change it, something that allowed a quick 30 second change would be great.

Finally...end the universal fit jocks...fact is we are not all exactly the same size or shape down there, and some feel just akward. Something that would ressemble a gel or foam that forms a perfect snug fit with adequate protection....leave it at that.

Finally...end the universal fit jocks...fact is we are not all exactly the same size or shape down there, and some feel just akward. Something that would ressemble a gel or foam that forms a perfect snug fit with adequate protection....leave it at that.

The new WSI Stealth jock is great. It has a velcro - adjustable cup puch.

For kids starting checking: head protection that is attached to the shoulders / back, in order to cut down on neck injuries.

Shin pads attached to the long johns.

Shoulder and elbow pads that are part of the undershirt (wicking).

i mean buttons or zippers on the sides ,away from where you would hold the stick. or you could use the REALLY strong velcro