Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nacho

Half or Full Tape

When taping the blade of your stick do you rip/cut your tape in half or do you leave it as a whole piece?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I rip mine in half. I find that I have better control of the puck when stickhandling with more ridges of tape on the blade.

Full with as little overlap as possible. I think i can feel the puck better and shoot better even tho i prolly dont get as much puck spin because theres not as many ridges like you said.

I tape from heel to to so that the ridges stop the puck. When I have tried taping my stick from toe to heel in the past I have found that the puck just slides off when I am stickhandling.

I use full tape for my blade but when i get to the knob i use half. I dont know why i just do ;)

i use half ,toe to heal(dont know why ,i just have for years and i cant tape it the other way ,kinda a superstition) and i have a small strip on the corner of the toe before i tape it because i wear that part of the blade down fast ,after that i wax the hell outta it

i use half ,toe to heal(dont know why ,i just have for years and i cant tape it the other way ,kinda a superstition) and i have a small strip on the corner of the toe before i tape it because i wear that part of the blade down fast ,after that i wax the hell outta it

Same way, but i can only use white tape. Black tape brings me bad luck.

I found half inch tape which is like cutting or ripping and i go from heel to toe with as little overlap so it is more the stick controling the puck rather than the tape.