Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosskore

Where does everyone live?

Red Deer Alberta Canada (population about 75,000) and its 1 hour and a half from Calgary and Edmonton.

m mmm... red deer, ever go see rebel games? go dion go!

me from richmond bc, canada, south of vancouver

About 45 min up north of where QandA lives in Edmundston, New Brunswick, Canada. Population almost 20 000.

Guest phillyfan

Camden County, New Jersey, School is on the same road the Flyers practice on. :D Formerly from Atco, NJ, anyone local, you know how far I moved from Atco to the Voorhees area!

flaming june wrote: m mmm... red deer, ever go see rebel games? go dion go

Ya Phaneuf goes to my school and hes in my construction class. I believe hes is graduated but he hangs out there all the time.

I live in Redwater, Alberta. This town is so small it hurts, i mean no lhs, but a rink and out door rink. That rite there is our hole in the ground town execpt for the huge oil derick ( biggest in NA)

Current in Sacramento, California. I moved here from Montreal Canada in 2000. What an adjustment going from hockey central to Basketball country. Nothing but Sacramento Kings fans here.