Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosskore

Where does everyone live?

Where I live- New Milford, Connecticut. (at prep school)

Where my house is- Sewell, NJ (Philly suburb). (where I would be if I didn't leave to go to prep school)

Where I'm moving to- Cicero, NY (Syracuse suburb), so I can play Jr. hockey.

Roveredo In Piano (the acronimum is better: RiP....) Italy. :lol:

small town, 5k people, on north east italy. 1hr from venice, 5 min from Aviano, home of one of the most important USAF air base in europe... :lol:

it would be nice if people would put this info in their member profile's. when somebody has a question asking where they can find something, it makes it a great deal easier, if other members can simply check your profile, see where you live, and hopefully, somebody near you can help you out with your question.

I was born in New Brunswick, New Jersey, but I'm living in Gasport, NY (about 40 minutes from Buffalo, 45 from the Falls) until I graduate in 2006. I don't know where I'll be going once I get out of high school - I'm debating between a year of Juniors up in Canuckyville somewhere or just moving straight to college and trying to walk-on at NU or Canisius...My brain is telling me to go straight to school and see what happens, but my heart is telling me to move north for a year.