Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosskore

Where does everyone live?

I just made this thread because iam curiouse to see if anyone on this site lives near me. Iam sure some of you might be curiouse too.

I live in Ontario right now, but iam moving to Saskatchewan soon. (Both of those places are in Canada, just incase people in the USA are wandering.)

lol, I just said that because sometimes when i talk to people in the USA they know where Ontario is but then when I say Saskatchewan they get a blank look on thier face.

I live in Davenport, Iowa. I like to refer to Iowa as Idiots Out Wandering Around. I have also lived in Dubuque Iowa, Lawrenceburg Indiana, Cassvile Wisconsin, St. Peters Missouri (right next to St. Louis), and a couple other random places. Really exciting, I know.

Oshawa, Ontairo, Canada. It's a crappy, dirty GM town 30 minuts from Toronto and doesn't have rep.(travel) hockey after Bantam unless you play for your high school team, like me. The only attraction we have is a mall called the Oshawa Center (original eh?) and our Jr. A team, the Generals.

Hamilton, On AKA The Hammer

The hammer, eh? I've more commonly heard of Hamilton being referred to as the armpit of Ontario. lol. But mainly from other Ontarionians. You guys have some sort of intra-provincial thing going. Like there is between Delta, Surrey, and Langley in BC.

I live in Vancouver BC, but soon to be moving to Kingston (K-town) On.

Kingston, Ontario. The home of The Tragically Hip, my favorite band.

I live in Buffalo, NY, but I'm hoping to be paroled soon and will be looking for a new place to live. Someplace where a snowshovel is not required.

Pensacola, FL. For those of you who think it all babes in bikinis think again. It's more like Alabama with the rebel flags and giant knobby tired trucks everywhere. No LHS or even a rink outside the 10000 seat civic center and inline is played in a funky shaped skating rink on a painted cement floor. I can't wait to get out of here.