Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modernice

what's everybody listening to

I just picked up "Hot Fuss" by the Killers, and I've had the first five songs programmed and repeating for the past day-and-a-half. My wife is getting a bit annoyed, but I haven't gotten sick of it yet. :lol:

Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Coldplay for the quiet times outside of KEXP

other than that it's:

Built to Spill- Caustic Resin- Modest Mouse- 764-Hero, The Shins, and Reggie Watts!

Built to Spill and anything by Doug Martsch is top of the charts for me...I think I'll go there now!

gb

Built to Spill and anything by Doug Martsch is top of the charts for me...I think I'll go there now!

I'm a huge BTS fan, and I know Jay is as well. Its too bad they haven't put anything new out lately.

Salming- Good call with The Killers. I was at that exact same stage about a year ago. Very good CD.

Bleeding through, As i lay dying, Winter Solstice and Atreyu are all on my playlist right now.

good choice ;)

All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

I agree, Dangles. I liked the other songs better at first, but after listening to it so much, I really like how the song starts slowly then builds to an almost gospel catharsism.

Since I can bury myself in my office, now it's back to Snow Patrol, Thrice, Gorillaz, Dan Band, 36crazyfists, NWA and whatever comes on random.

I liked The Killers first song Somebody Told Me and the new one although its so overplayed im startin to turn it off. Right now im listening to a lot of Rush, Sublime and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Usually jumping around through some Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Five for Fighting, Flogging Molly, GOB, Incubus, The Juliana Theory, The Killers, Oasis, Our Lady Peace, Queen, Simple Plan, Three Doors Down, Three Days Grace, U2, Unwritten Law and Yellowcard. Certainly not the type of music I listen to before a game...

Currently listening to Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades.

I liked the other songs better at first, but after listening to it so much, I really like how the song starts slowly then builds to an almost gospel catharsism.

What else are your favs on Hot Fuss? Somebody Told Me, Mr. Brightside and Believe Me Natalite are good, too. They have another song I like... Under The Gun ... which isn't on Hot Fuss but is a produced single.

I'm a huge BTS fan, and I know Jay is as well. Its too bad they haven't put anything new out lately.

Salming- Good call with The Killers. I was at that exact same stage about a year ago. Very good CD.

cool to hear that there are other BTS fans out there...

Have you seen them live? I just saw them last month at the Commodore...incredible show...

They are recording a new album and should be out this fall, we hope!!!

cheers

gb

Nope, I haven't seen them live. I heard they used to come to my hometown (Eugene) a lot a few years ago, back before I liked them. But since then I haven't seen that they've been here. Thats good news that they're working on a new album, its about damn time.