Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modernice

what's everybody listening to

Take a look:

www.audioscobbler.com/zakson

This page is cool.

Creates statistics and finds musical neighbors, so you can find new bands, which are similiar to your favorite bands.

Give it a shot if you want.

Misfits

nice, new or old misfits?

Danzig baby. But I do like some new stuff like Scream and Dig up her bones.

Dallas Green, amazing artist, he's the singer from Alexisonfire, No not the screamer. D/l some of his songs.

I love his voice but Im not really listening to Alexisonfire at the moment even though I have basically all their songs. So hes a solo artist now? What are some good songs to download?

Dallas Green, amazing artist, he's the singer from Alexisonfire, No not the screamer. D/l some of his songs.

I love his voice but Im not really listening to Alexisonfire at the moment even though I have basically all their songs. So hes a solo artist now? What are some good songs to download?

Sam Malone and Day old hate are my favorites.

I listen to SN Radio (Sporting News Radio) i think ESPN Radio. www.tsn.com you can find it there. Quite entertaining.

At this particular moment I'm listening to ridin spinners by Three 6 mafia.

All the other times its just whatever is on my realplayer playlist.

mostly rap and hip hop. T.I. is alwyas good so is JayZ and some others. Classic rock is always good too. and some Metalica

right now im listening to T.I. ASAP

Ying Yang Twins ft. Mike Jones - Badd or Akon ft Blewz - So fly

basicly anything form mike jones, ying yang twins, akon, lil john, t.i., young buck or 2pac.