Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modernice

what's everybody listening to

System of a Down, Elton John, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Puff Daddy(old stuff), Johnny Cash, Dave Matthews, Tom Petty, Megadeath, Bon Jovi are some of the bands I've been listening to alot lately.

F#$! the Police-NWA

best song ever to listen to when you're driving around  :D

I beg to differ. When I'm crusing around with my buddies, on the way to Burger King or Denny's or something, I always enjoy listening to AC/DC: either "Highway to Hell" or "Big Balls."

F#$! the Police-NWA

I beg to differ. When I'm crusing around with my buddies, on the way to Burger King or Denny's or something, I always enjoy listening to AC/DC: either "Highway to Hell" or "Big Balls."

Real Ni*ga Roll Call by Little Johnathan is the funniest when cruising with "da homeboys" seeing the look on small children and elderly women's faces is always great.

F#$! the Police-NWA

Real Ni*ga Roll Call by Little Johnathan is the funniest when cruising with "da homeboys" seeing the look on small children and elderly women's faces is always great.

I like the look on people's faces when I roll up blastin' Deicide or Obituary. :angry:

I liked the other songs better at first, but after listening to it so much, I really like how the song starts slowly then builds to an almost gospel catharsism.

What else are your favs on Hot Fuss? Somebody Told Me, Mr. Brightside and Believe Me Natalite are good, too. They have another song I like... Under The Gun ... which isn't on Hot Fuss but is a produced single.

The first five songs are just great rock songs, which we haven't had a lot of lately. Some of the later songs are growing on me, but I don't find them as instantly catchy.

Not in order, but:

Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine

Mr. Brightside

Smile Like You Mean It

Somebody Told Me

All These Things I've Done

I grew up in the rock era and, although I'm kinda all over the map when it comes to music, it's just great to hear rock 'n' roll.

I liked the other songs better at first, but after listening to it so much, I really like how the song starts slowly then builds to an almost gospel catharsism.

What else are your favs on Hot Fuss? Somebody Told Me, Mr. Brightside and Believe Me Natalite are good, too. They have another song I like... Under The Gun ... which isn't on Hot Fuss but is a produced single.

The first five songs are just great rock songs, which we haven't had a lot of lately. Some of the later songs are growing on me, but I don't find them as instantly catchy.

Not in order, but:

Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine

Mr. Brightside

Smile Like You Mean It

Somebody Told Me

All These Things I've Done

I grew up in the rock era and, although I'm kinda all over the map when it comes to music, it's just great to hear rock 'n' roll.

The only Killers song i ever liked was Somebody Told Me. The others were alright but nothing i'd listen to over and over.

The only Killers song i ever liked was Somebody Told Me. The others were alright but nothing i'd listen to over and over.

So I gather you wouldn't put it on repeat for a day-and-a-half like I did? B)

van halen ,motley crue ,billy idol ,blue oyster cult ,dokken ,streetheart ,loverboy ,danzig ,misfits ,anti flag ,kiss ,guns n roses ,triumph ,sum 41 ,honeymoon suite ,rammstien boxcar racer ,van hagar ,metallica ,slayer ,children of bodom ,pantera ,velvet revolver ,black label society ,ozzy(rhoads era mostly) ,skid row ,poison ,alice cooper ,def leppard....i think i went a little far

aaanywho im listening to aldo nova -heart to heart right now

van halen ,motley crue ,billy idol ,blue oyster cult ,dokken ,streetheart ,loverboy ,danzig ,misfits ,anti flag ,kiss ,guns n roses ,triumph ,sum 41 ,honeymoon suite ,rammstien boxcar racer ,van hagar ,metallica ,slayer ,children of bodom ,pantera ,velvet revolver ,black label society ,ozzy(rhoads era mostly) ,skid row ,poison ,alice cooper ,def leppard....i think i went a little far

aaanywho im listening to aldo nova -heart to heart right now

I like your taste. :D

So I gather you wouldn't put it on repeat for a day-and-a-half like I did? B)

Excatly! Im also a big Rihanna fan B) I play that non stop.