Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle #7

vespa

i was at my lhs the other day and picked up this drink called vespa, it was supposed to make my body more resistant to lactic acid build up. seemed to do pretty ok, but i had also had some g push prior to te game. has anyone ever heard of this stuff before?

Note from the mods:

No need to change color and size of the font.

I've had worse. You people that aren't from farming towns wouldn't know of a little think called prarie oysters.

Never had that stuff but if you have had the drink Bawls that is the best stuff ever. Red Bull is pretty good too.

Two words : Whoop Ass. You used to be able to buy it at 7/11. Came in really small, skinny cans. You know how Jolt is like 2 bups or coffee, this stuff is equal to about 5.

That vespa stuff is way worse than mountain oysters.. it tastes like I would imagine urine would taste. I could barely get it down without gagging. I don't really think it did anything anyway.

Guest Stax7

Ive never tried this vesta stuff .Can u only get it in Us? Gatorade does the trick for me anyways

I've used Vespa a bunch of times, I think if you work out regularly and eat right, it would be a big help. Sometimes I've noticed no difference, but most times my legs feel less tired in the 3rd period and after the game. It doesn't give you that big "energy kick" like Red Bull or those other caffeine-loaded drinks will give you, but you also don't get a letdown afterward and it's healthier for you. If it were cheaper, I'd use it all the time, but it's US$5, and isn't found at too many Detroit pro shops.