Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

well what I mean is if you see the back wheel this far | | from the back of the boot and you see the third wheel end on a certain part of the ankle just make sure that when you put the chassis on the new boot that it follows those dimensions.

:lol: haha... you'll learn, I'm not great at it but if you practice you can get at least decent with photoshop.

I have problems trying to get holders to "fit" on skates with photoshop or else I would try to help you... I've been trying to photoshop some black tuuks on my 952 tacks for a while but with no luck. :unsure:

has anyone noticed how awesome the LS2 Powers look in the pictures.....so clear and awesome...and then in person they are sparkley and purple.....GOSH I WISH THEY WERE JUST CLEAR!

vectorwithls2power.jpg

Thanks, anyone know how much the ls2 holders will cost and if they'll fit on the 10.0's?

oH men if you new how the CCM skate designer would do a heart attack seeing those!!! :) hahaha

has anyone noticed how awesome the LS2 Powers look in the pictures.....so clear and awesome...and then in person they are sparkley and purple.....GOSH I WISH THEY WERE JUST CLEAR!

totally agree.

photoshop110.jpg

first photoshop attempt, blue fuel AGs with black pitch

If you're going to P-shop Fuels you have to kill the radioactive green.

I am personnaly heart broken by this ;) They look WAY better with the Vector logo on them!

I am personnaly heart broken by this ;) They look WAY better with the Vector logo on them!

The new vectors look even worse than the old ones. One of the kids was using them in the game I reffed a couple weeks ago and was getting abused by his own teammates. They aren't very popular here.

my first creation worth posting:

soccerskatecopy7ym.th.jpg

a bit unorthodox but...

cant fgure out how to make it bigger sorry :(

haha id go those... those warriors are soo nice id buy those over the one90( but thats justlooks i dont know about performance)

a bit unorthodox but...

ronaldo plays hockey?!?!?!

lol nice job. the look good.

a bit unorthodox but...

those are deffinetly different

but they are pretty cool

a bit unorthodox but...

cant fgure out how to  make it bigger sorry  :(

excuse my soccer knowledge but they are Adidas +F50 TUnit boots and Ronaldo wears a Nike Mercurial Vapor boot

atleast you got the colors right

thanks

a bit unorthodox but...

cant fgure out how to  make it bigger sorry  :(

excuse my soccer knowledge but they are Adidas +F50 TUnit boots and Ronaldo wears a Nike Mercurial Vapor boot

atleast you got the colors right

thanks

o lol i have no clue about what soccer cleat ronaldo, nor any soccer knolegde. but i do know a goal when i see one.