Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

i was watching st.louis, photoshop or not, no one can beat doug weights skates, those are sick nasty.

what are they?

Looks like 8K's with black Tuuks.

On a side note, looks like Dougie needs to tighten up the slack on his garter belt ;)

weight7wt.jpg

Hey can anybody try to photoshop goalie equipment or have a link to download a free version of photoshop? Thanks

you can try http://gimp.org ,its free and is a basic photo editing program.

Back to the first post, I like the flaming bauer helmet. I'm assuming the flames were added, or can you actually buy a helmet with the flames that is a different color?

On that note, you'd think manufacturer's would take some of these ideas and make them a reality - especially the flag skates. I am sure all the eh'ers would buy them up.

Back to the first post, I like the flaming bauer helmet. I'm assuming the flames were added, or can you actually buy a helmet with the flames that is a different color?

Hahah, that was all my imagination. I doubt anyone would ever offer a top of the line helmet with flames. :lol:

Big Update.... :o

Tattoo'd Supremes

eggplantsupreme9je.jpg

Mission "Statement Series" L7's

l7statementseries3rd.jpg

Lime Green Tour Omni's

limeomni5nz.jpg

White Carbon Eagle Paragons.

whiteparagon0af.jpg

Acid Trip Bauer Vapor Goal Pads

spiralvapor25bm.jpg

Easton Stealth Helmet