Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

Speaking of Photoshop, anyone willing to help with a logo? We need to get our jerseys ordered ASAP and our sponsor's logo needs to be fixed up a bit.

PM me what you need done.

4gyeccz.jpg

One90 MSH Player Exclusive's.

jofa890.jpg

The Jofa 890!

Curious if this is how they market it in Europe. They still do all the Jofa/Rbk pads this way over there.

Curious if this is how they market it in Europe. They still do all the Jofa/Rbk pads this way over there.

No they don't. It's just the 690 that was rebranded RBK from what I can see when I'm walking around in Sweden. But there's still many old Jofa gear lying around.

Correct me if I'm wrong but technically isn't the RBK one rebranded? I thought that originally the helmet was a Jofa but Jofa was bought out by RBK and the helmet was then released with the RBK logo.

Yes. That's precisely why I made the Jofa 8K... I thought that might make me hate it less, but it turns out it's still an ugly helmet.

i think it's pink so it's easier for a "wand tool" to select only that part of the stick. Good job whbd, way to make it easier for those of us that aren't as good with photoshop as you are.