Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtlantaThrashers01

Tatoos?

Now the skeletons firing two guns, or the ever popular cartoon characters (friend of mine has woody wood pecker with a hockey stick in his hands - which we razz him on all the time) will be the ones you regret down the road. I personally want one that is not only big and detailed but i want it to be something that is a good representation of why i am getting this. Why i have endured the pain and permanently altered my body so i can remember (and have with me at all times) why it is i got it in the first place.

I say take time in getting one whether its color or not its going to mean something to the person that is getting it. And i do also think they are addictive which is kind of scary!

Yeah, i'm glad I missed that fad......the tazmanian devil with a hockey stick in one hand and a beer in the other was the big todo in my town.

I have a maple leaf and the lion from the New Brunswick flag going across my shoulder. For it represents where my family comes from and thats something I can't change, so no regrets here.

Now the skeletons firing two guns, or the ever popular cartoon characters (friend of mine has woody wood pecker with a hockey stick in his hands - which we razz him on all the time) will be the ones you regret down the road.  I personally want one that is not only big and detailed but i want it to be something that is a good representation of why i am getting this.  Why i have endured the pain and permanently altered my body so i can remember (and have with me at all times) why it is i got it in the first place. 

I say take time in getting one whether its color or not its going to mean something to the person that is getting it.  And i do also think they are addictive which is kind of scary!

Yeah, i'm glad I missed that fad......the tazmanian devil with a hockey stick in one hand and a beer in the other was the big todo in my town.

I have a maple leaf and the lion from the New Brunswick flag going across my shoulder. For it represents where my family comes from and thats something I can't change, so no regrets here.

that is what tattoos should be something that symbolizes you, your family, what happend in your life, an achievement. I think it is funny about Taz being big where you are at cause back in the day it huge where i am at and know a guy with one...he hates it.

I just visited the tattoo shop where I am getting mine today and talked it over with the artist. Seems like its going to be a pretty long process for what I want done and what it will consist of. I am looking at approximately 3-4 sessions at 3hrs a piece (maybe less as i am doing a lot in black and grey). I am so stoked to get this done and to have it where i am planning on putting it is even better. I actually am looking forward to the pain and agony I will be in while getting this, ultimately after its finished I will know it will be so worth it.

I will be posting the process as I go through it at different stages of getting the tat, so stay tuned and let me know what you all think of it. So maybe it might be an idea of a future tattoo....

I'm thinking of getting a quote, just to remind me of a few things, I know I won't regret it (seriousley I won't) but i think the only way i could regret it is where i put it, i want it somewhere discreat but somewhere where I can see it and it can remind me that its there just need some help deciding where it should go.

Any Ideas?

I'm thinking of getting a quote, just to remind me of a few things, I know I won't regret it (seriousley I won't) but i think the only way i could regret it is where i put it, i want it somewhere discreat but somewhere where I can see it and it can remind me that its there just need some help deciding where it should go.

Any Ideas?

Backwards on your neck like Indian Larry, so everytime you look in the mirror, you read it... ;)

or just on your chest.

Really it depends on where you get it.

If you are getting one your bicept, its not going to be that bad.

If you are getting one on a sensitive area, like the top of your hand, the side of your body (ribs) or the tip of your penis.. then yes, it will hurt like you have never felt pain before.. your eyes will be opened to what "pain" is.