Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtlantaThrashers01

Tatoos?

They dont really hurt its all in who does your tattoo also...meaning if you have a lame ass artist who just opened a shop up next to the local 7-11 chances are your wasting your money and will look like garbage. Now if you do your research and find someone very reputable who does great work (look at the books of pictures of every tattoo they did, usually good tattooist will document everyone). You will not be let down, as I recieved my first tattoo while playing JR's in Arizona (little city called Sedona) they artist was ridiculous and my tattoo has stood the test of time. I am planning on having my back mapped out for a full back tattoo, not sure if the old lady is going to be happy with that.

If you live in michigan and are looking for a tattoo head to a place called "American Graffitti" in Brighton, Mi. They are really good and do really good color work. If not head down to Miami and see the boys at Miami Ink...if your going to get a good might as well be the best.

I will try to post my arm tat when i can.

Can I see a picture of your first Tattoo ddibrano77?

How does a shoulder tattoo rank in terms of discomfort (I won't say pain)? That's where I will be getting mine, upper left shoulder, just curious for what I will be in for.

your shoulder is meatier than most parts and it wasnt bad at all, honestly i was a little tentative at first then the guy started going and i think the vibration from the gun kind of dulls the pain after a while. I also have a greek flag on my chest and was told that it would hurt alot worse due to the skin in that area being more sensitive....not really. Sat in one sitting and didnt make me wince at all, but thats just me and everyone is different.

Go for it and make sure its something you really want and have thought about for awhile or else you will end up regreting it later. I love mine and will continue to get them at different points in my life.

I'm STILL contemplating my design after a few years now. If anyone would mind helping, maybe toss up their own creation. I'd like to incorporate Hockey, possibly Canada, and a tad of Irish in it. I like the stick on a flag idea, but it's obviously been done and I like to be a little unique. I was working on a hockey puck with clovers on the outside rim and a Canadian flag in the middle, but it didn't come out too well. I've also altered the Gallagher shield, which is my last name, so it has clovers and hockey pucks around the outside. I took someone's advice and had it pinned up for about 1 year to make sure I liked it. I had to take it down when I redid my room.

Go to an artist, tell them your ideas, bring in any pictures or drawings or anything you want, and have them draw you something up.

I've been compiling art and having my full sleeve drawn up for the past 8 months so far and I'm still not totally finished, although it's going to be a while till I can afford to have it inked.

How about this?

PHI_5961.gif

Lego, if you were showin me a idea, I can't see nothing. :-(

If not, carry on then! :)

That name Taylor is pretty cool tattoo. If I get married someday I'm going to have my wife write her first name on a piece of paper and get it tattooed right over where my heart is.

If I get married someday I'm going to have my wife write her first name on a piece of paper and get it tattooed right over where my heart is.

Keep in mind 50% of marriages end in divorce, and 100% of tats are permanent.

How old do you have to be to get a tatoo?? I want a cross on my upper arm and down my forearm i wanna get my last name in like old english text. Haha im assuming im gonna have to wait a couple years tho.

I got a greek cross on the center of my upper back...worst part was getting more fill done after it was already inked...other than that it wasn't bad at all

Wrist and ankle can both hurt pretty good, but the worst is your chest right around the collarbone region where you have basically nothing there.

tell me about it I have a tattoo on each wrist and one on the fron of my ankle. The wrist burned a lot and the only time my ankle hurt was when he went over my tendon i was a intersesting pain