Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shorthanded67

Tkachuk suspended by Blues

i hated the guy every since he starting breaking chairs in japan... a classic guy like doug weight was over there in the same rooms with the USA team but didn't have any of his chairs broken...

Anyone else hearing some of the rumours of his weight? Apperantly one reporter is saying he lost 20lbs before he came to camp, and was still 30lbs overweight.

Yeah, my dad mentioned how he heard something about his weight back when the deal was about to be reached and they started to talk about the season again. I can't remember the exact number but it seems in the ballpark of what you said, pretty sure that is why he failed the physical.

i hated the guy every since he starting breaking chairs in japan... a classic guy like doug weight was over there in the same rooms with the USA team but didn't have any of his chairs broken...

Where did you here he was involved with that? I had always heard it was the Hatcher brothers.

Where did you here he was involved with that? I had always heard it was the Hatcher brothers.

I have heard Hatcher and Tkachuck from several sources. No idea if it's true or not but those are the main names I've heard mentioned.

Anyone else hearing some of the rumours of his weight? Apperantly one reporter is saying he lost 20lbs before he came to camp, and was still 30lbs overweight.

I've heard he came into camp around 270lbs. :unsure:

Don't really hate to break it to the guy, but when you're a pro athlete, your body and its production is your livelihiood, and it's mostly on you to keep it in shape. dumbass

He's probably using the latest Infomercial Flab Blaster right now!

I'm sure the heckling will be good...I can't believe he's giving the fans this much ammo...then again it is Tkachuk.

:lol:

I attended the Blues practice today and was pleasantly suprised by Tkachuk's presence. Hard to tell if he looked chunky with all the gear on.

Some other findings from the practice:

1) Tons of Mission Hex-1s and a couple RBK OPS.

2) Bryce Salvador was using a Hex-1 shaft (?) with an Inno blade. Clearly the Hex-1 stick...I'm assuming it was a paint cover-over because I wouldn't think he'd cut his OPS to stick a blade in.

3) Cool drill that the Ass't Coach was doing with Reed Lowe and one other guy...throwing passes into their feet so they could work on their footwork with the puck. I'd like to work on that myself.

4) A cameraman from Fox was there. He asked where Dallas Drake was so he could film him (they weren't wearing numbered jerseys). I had to point out Dallas to him.

I got some good photos from up close but don't have them yet since they're on a disposable camera with 20 shots remaining so it could be a while...lol.