Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranger-#8

Top NHL ROOKIES

Who of the Habs rookies will play good minutes? From what I can see it'll be, but would love confirmation.

Kovy - Koivu - Zednik

Ryder - Ribs -Perezhogin (who I still don't think should be allowed to play)

Sundstrom - Bonk - Bulis

Then some rookies?

Higgins and Plekanec will be 4th liners/checkers/PK most of the year, I'd expect. Perezhogin will be playing on the top line tonight because Zeddy has a groin injury. Dagenais is on the 2nd line...until he loses that spot to Perezhogin (or maybe Higs/Pleky) ..which I see happening sooner than later.

Raitis Ivanas wil play in games that are expected to be rough games....Toronto, Ottawa, Boston, Philly. He's not gonna get huge minutes/points...but he's HUGE 6'5" 250LBS+ and very fast.

Mark Streit the D-Man will be a 7th and used sparingly.

Vanek is just plain disgusting. He's going to surprise a lot of people (and this coming from a guy who doesn't like paying compliments to anybody playing for Buffalo).

I'm surprised Parise hasn't been mentioned much. He's going to be damn good. I look forward to watching him for awhile.

I haven't followed Zach Parise (NJ Devils) much this pre-season but he's another one that's been a point producer everywhere he's played.

Zach Parise (NJ) just scored 1 goal and 1 assist at the season opener last night so i think he should be very good for ur fanstay leauge.

anyone know where anthony stewart is playing this year, hes not playing for the panthers but is he in san antonio or back in kingston?

i cant believe no one has mentioned verobieve yet. his been lighting it up a lot

As long as he stays motivated he's going to be great. He has had problems the last few years in the Hawks organization.

Rochester Americans

I went to the Amerks season opener on Friday and Stewart started slow, but was an offensive monster by the end of the game.

I'd like to see a little more energy from him, but he was a prototypical power forward once he got the puck on his stick.

Look out for Vanek This kid has it all. Size, strength, toughness, speed, and hands forget about it. If he doesnt take the calder he will for sure be in the top 3...

Look out for Vanek This kid has it all. Size, strength, toughness, speed, and hands forget about it. If he doesnt take the calder he will for sure be in the top 3...

He's killing me so far in my hockey pool. Hopefully he can turn it around.

Corey Perry has been looking good lately and it looks like Eminger should be gettting lots of PP time.