Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranger-#8

Top NHL ROOKIES

Ovechkin, Crosby, Mike Richards, Jeff Carter

Bluejackets kept Brule as well didn't they? It's a young team and he could get a lot of playing time.

Yes they did

Vanek will get a ton of icetime in addition to those mentioned. Lehtonen will likely split time with Dunham. Steen has looked very good with the Leafs at camp, but will get 3rd line minutes. Bochenski is on Ottawa's #1 line. Meszaros has looked good on their blueline as well. I think Suter and Phaneuf are starting blueliners as well.

Ovechkin, Crosby, Mike Richards, Jeff Carter

Bluejackets kept Brule as well didn't they? It's a young team and he could get a lot of playing time.

At least for 9 games. Got to watch him Sunday, looks like he will be good. But is little small @ 180 lbs.

Nobody has mentioned Getzlaf or Perry either. Not sure if Perry is staying with Anaheim, but he had a really good pre-season. Check Anaheim's website for their roster. Also, Montreal has a guy named Tomas Plekanec, who I think will do really well too. The guys listed in the other posts are all going to have good rookie years. I think that Ovechkin, Crosby and Vanek will lead rookies in points. Carter and Richards will be up there too.

Lattendresse

He got sent back to the juniors though.

My bad, I read an article that implied Gainey was keeping him. I didn't read up on the last round of cuts.

Brandon Bochenski of the Ottawa Senators. In pre-season, he played on a line with Spezza and Heatley and he scored 6 g's and had 4 a's in the 7 games he played. The kid's been a goal scorer everywhere he's played, high school, USHL, college and last year, in the AHL. Look for him to post at least 50+ points this year.

Lattendresse

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, He is not that impressive. I think Perezoghin is much better than him as higgins, plekanec and a few others.

Kovy, will higgins be considered a rookie this season since it's gonna be his first time with more than like 5 games in the show? Higgins graduated from my high school just so everyone knows when he becomes what alexei is to kovy ribs... :lol:

How about Horton of FL?  Is he considered a rookie this year or did he play too many games last year?  Either way, a good player to pick.

Not a rookie anymore, some concerns about his shoulder though. Who of the Habs rookies will play good minutes? From what I can see it'll be, but would love confirmation.

Kovy - Koivu - Zednik

Ryder - Ribs -Perezhogin (who I still don't think should be allowed to play)

Sundstrom - Bonk - Bulis

Then some rookies?

How about Horton of FL?  Is he considered a rookie this year or did he play too many games last year?  Either way, a good player to pick.

Not a rookie anymore, some concerns about his shoulder though. Who of the Habs rookies will play good minutes? From what I can see it'll be, but would love confirmation.

Kovy - Koivu - Zednik

Sundstrom - Bonk - Bulis

Then some rookies?

Dagenais will starts tonight with Ribeiro on the 2nd line.

Kovy - Koivu - Zednik

Sundstrom - Bonk - Bulis

Then some rookies?

Dagenais will starts tonight with Ribeiro on the 2nd line.

Poor Ryder

Actually, I've watch every games of the ''last season'' and if Ryder did a great season, it's because of Ribeiro and you won't win this one because this is so true, I don't care what you think about Ribs, but that is true.

I wouldn't consider arguing Ribs helped him put up points, but of the entire Habs roster, those are the 2 guys who would be on the bottom of my "to play with" list. I like their rookies and think the others are better teammates. I still think he's better off than Lindros. I mean starting the season between Kilger and Domi is pretty crappy as well.

Rene Bourque with Chicago is a nice sleeper pick.

He had a monster year with Norfolk last year.

This has to be one of the best rookie crops ever.

Actually, I've watch every games of the ''last season'' and if Ryder did a great season, it's because of Ribeiro and you won't win this one because this is so true, I don't care what you think about Ribs, but that is true.

That greasy bastard makes Torhs look like Steve Yzerman.