Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Easton Havoc

i thought the easton havoc was gonna be for people who cant afford a synergy or want a lower level stick. i just got the great skate magazine and it 139.99! thats 10 bucks cheaper than they sell synergies for here. thats crazy :blink:

Opinions are fine, but the (over)pricing of this stick has been pointed out quite a few times. Other than it having a decent-looking scheme I couldn't justify its price.

I could get a brand new Vector was less then that (if both were CDN funds though). I just think the Havoc will really bomb in the sales department for Easton, and becuase it's cheaper, it will most likley be more subseptable (sp?) to breaking, so it will further ruin the Easton name.

ok sorry mack i didnt know ppl knew about the exact price. this is the first time ive seen it. i think it sould be the price of the vector 100. (100.00)

People have had the MSRP on it but that may or may not be the first actual price listing. Either way, it's overpriced and for that amount of money I'd have gone with something else. I think there are a couple sites that sell the Novius for that same price.

They could probably sell the stick for $99, as could CCM with the 110, but why bother if people are willing to pay for it?

They could probably sell the stick for $99, as could CCM with the 110, but why bother if people are willing to pay for it?

at least CCM can justify, or could justify their price because it's marketed as a top of the line OPS, but the Havoc is supposed to be the cheaper alternative to a Synergy.

It wouldn't make any sense to introduce a heavier OPS at nearly the same price, then drop the price of the Synergy. Then again, People will buy anything Easton sells right now.

very true, but isn't the havoc only availible in the modano curve? if thats the case,

they'll lose the other potential buyers of the stick that over look the prices.

CaptainZbubble