Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawn_korn47

Crosby Shootout goal

He got a really lucky bounce by the puck, it wasn't flat on the ice surface it was at a 45 degree angle. That was why he was able to roof it like he did. If it would indeed would have been flat on the ice surface he probably would have gotten Theo anyway, he was completly deeked out by Crosby.

anyone else notice crosbys curve during some clips, or lack there of? i've never seen such a straight piece of lumber

anyone else notice crosbys curve during some clips, or lack there of? i've never seen such a straight piece of lumber

crosby uses a straight curve because he finds it goes better for passing, which for him is more important

Some players also switch to a less curves blade for shootouts cause you have better control of the puck and can roof it better and easyer then a blade that has more loft in it.

Are you kidding me? Yglod's right, sullivan's goal was much nicer. IMO, crosby's goal was a standard move, goalie just bit real hard.

That was my thought. Theo made it look better than it was, much like the Datsyuk-Turco thing.

Sorry Chadd...but i talked about shootout move and thing like this...and we were about 5 against 2 saying that Dastyuk is the best shootout guys in the NHL

the move he did was soo awsome..i mean...i would never ever think about doing such a move!!Maybe if you watch the move and say..hey it easy to do...look i can do it too...alright

But would you have ever think about doing this in a game situation??not sure...

What make this goal even nicier...is that turco got beat up so bad!What better then a player scoring on a breakaway and the goalie is so fucked up...??

Sorry Chadd...but i talked about shootout move and thing like this...and we were about 5 against 2 saying that Dastyuk is the best shootout guys in the NHL

the move he did was soo awsome..i mean...i would never ever think about doing such a move!!Maybe if you watch the move and say..hey it easy to do...look i can do it too...alright

What make this goal even nicier...is that turco got beat up so bad!What better then a player scoring on a breakaway and the goalie is so fucked up...??

Roloson (or was it Fernandez) didn't bite at all on the same deke that Turco flopped on. Turco was way out of position and bit hard on a very good deke.

it wasnt fancy ,everything he did served a purpose ,i used to deke like that all the time.

Anybody see Alex Tanguay's penalty shot goal on Kipper last night? That move was sweet. Wicked wide angle coming over the blueline, in deep on Kipper, pulls him way to Kipper's left, and then just deposits the puck on kipper's right side. Alex really pulled a great move. Check it out.

Don Cherry showed a bunch of guys using the leg kick move on shoot-outs. It was pretty funny to watch the same thing done over and over.

Anybody see Alex Tanguay's penalty shot goal on Kipper last night? That move was sweet. Wicked wide angle coming over the blueline, in deep on Kipper, pulls him way to Kipper's left, and then just deposits the puck on kipper's right side. Alex really pulled a great move. Check it out.

Good call, Tanguay completely beat Kipper. That was sweet.

bruin 88, lovin the franche coma avatar

thanks ,he was great in static age ,its too bad he left the misfits. Oh and hes got the raddest name ever.

EDIT-do you have anything from active ingredients?

If I didn't live in the anti-NHL South, I probably would have. I heard he shelved it from inside the crease. Hoping a link comes out soon.

Thats why they have NHL center Ice package, where you can see it all, no matter where you live.

If I didn't live in the anti-NHL South, I probably would have.  I heard he shelved it from inside the crease.  Hoping a link comes out soon.

Thats why they have NHL center Ice package, where you can see it all, no matter where you live.

I had center ice go black a couple times tonight. I was also blacked out for the Pens-Flyers game. No problem normally but I don't get the Philly games that aren't on Comcast, the UPN games aren't carried here. Of course if I paid an extra $10 a month for 2 or 3 channels I could have the Pens and Caps games as well.

If I didn't live in the anti-NHL South, I probably would have.  I heard he shelved it from inside the crease.  Hoping a link comes out soon.

I had center ice go black a couple times tonight. I was also blacked out for the Pens-Flyers game. No problem normally but I don't get the Philly games that aren't on Comcast, the UPN games aren't carried here. Of course if I paid an extra $10 a month for 2 or 3 channels I could have the Pens and Caps games as well.

Depending where you live, certain teams are blacked out of certain markets at certain times.

He said he lives in the south, as do I, and I have seen EVERY Pens game this year either on center ice or OLN. At times, Im not sure why Im watching, but Im hoping they will get better. We want Fleury!

Depending where you live, certain teams are blacked out of certain markets at certain times.

He said he lives in the south, as do I, and I have seen EVERY Pens game this year either on center ice or OLN. At times, Im not sure why Im watching, but Im hoping they will get better. We want Fleury!

I'm well aware of blackout restrictions. A few years ago I was blacked out of multiple teams as the NHL said I was in the "primary market" for two different teams. The fact that one was over 200 miles away evidently eluded them. I feel bad for any Hawk fan who lives near Chicago, forget all home games on any channel.