Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thunderhockey19

kind of a dumb question

i know this is not that important of a question but i am not sure if jason kidd is black or white can someone tell me?i think hes black but his skin looks light so i dont know.lol

I always thought he was white but now that I think of it, he just has really light skin for a black person. If that makes any sense.

Guest Datsyuk*13

Ive always thought he was white but my friend went to a nets game and hes telling be hes black . BUt now that i think bout it i am more mixed up

Well becasue Jason Kidd really looks more caucasian then black, but in truth he really is black, I used to get confused too. Then I realized how much I dislike watching basketball, and now I just don't care.

Guest Datsyuk*13

Ljack i was confused up because i was wondering which he was.

He could be both, My friend is half and they look a like, well my friend actually looks identical to Tim Duncan. And remember theres no stupid question just stupid people.

Its called Mullato.

Different races can have children together. Weird eh????

Every race has different degrees of pigmentation. Even some honkeys like you goofs can be darker than others.

Its called Mullato.

Every race has different degrees of pigmentation. Even some honkeys like you goofs can be darker than others.

Mulllato thats the word. I knew it started with m.

Its called Mullato.

Mulllato thats the word. I knew it started with m.

I'm pretty sure thats not the correct term to use anymore. I know they used it to describe Haitians during the revolution, and back during the civil rights movements they called white/black mixes mullato, but i'm not sure about present day. I have lots of cousins that are mixed, but most all of them got the darker gene.

What could he call them other than mixed then? There are worse terms that could have been used and thankfully haven't been.