Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

New Shoes

Guest hunter4

i think its funny, how the air force ones used to be like 40 and now that theres a song about them the are like 100, its retarted

Ya, I swear to God, the last time you posed shoes on here I thought you were kidding. They looked like someone pulled material off of a couch from the 1970's and wrapped it around some loafers.

Not this shit again Vapor...not everyone can afford Gucci.

And not everyone who can, would want them. Usually it's only the pretentious ones.

Gucci makes sneakers now eh. Do you work in one of these stores vapor?

First of all, I dont own gucci shoes. The shoes were coach, just because you cant appreciate something that is fashionable, dont make fun of it. Secondly, gucci has made sneakers for years. I have never worked in "one of those" stores, currently I run my own company on the side (www.urban-culture.nu). Obviously very small, just some jeans and tshirts, sold about 15 pairs of jeans and 20 t shirts within the month. I plan to premote the site soon, and make some real money. I do plan to go to FIT for college, and major in fashion merchdising, yay to me :rolleyes:

Not everyone can afford expensive shoes. I can't afford expensive one's either but I always try to get stuff on sale or some good advice I have for some of you guys is too look on ebay. I've gotten some great deals on shoes off ebay, I like And 1 shoes a lot and I can usually get a pair of and 1's for around $20 and I've won 2 pairs of brand new jordans for $30 and $40 so take a look and see if theres anything you like and you just might get lucky and win them for cheap. Obviuosly shoes like Air Force 1's are more popular and you will have more people bidding on them but I helped my buddy get some AF1's on ebay for $50 with Buy it Now. Just a suggestion.

i love the look of michael vicks new shoe, probibly expensive but a nice looking shoe

Yeah i've got these, I love them, look sick and are really comfy.