Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

New Shoes

D3's are comforable too. I had the white/red/grey ones. I think white reebok classics are pretty nice. I was in footlocker last weekend, and i got 2pairs of classics for $75

Im lovin' the Nike Air Dunk Lows right now. Ive seen them at many places for around $60.00, which isnt a bad price in the shoe market right now.

I picked some Asics Top Sevens and will probably get some more Macbeths because they're clearing house on them and I'll take what I can get in my size.

Guest Datsyuk*13

I just got my first pair of K-Swiss and they are great! 109 cnd

Who ever recommended Vans Rowleys good job. Best shoes ever. I've bought 2 pairs and I had a pair for 2 years and it's still looking good and very usable. Comfortable, awesome looking and it cost me $80 CDN which is cheap for shoes. I got a pair of d3's in 2001 and they barely lasted 2 months, but they look hella cool. Get the Rowley XLT's.

If you want comfort, get Vans' Rowleys, if you wanna look hella cool, Get Osiris D3 2001's

I think they sell those at the Saan store, they look so cheap.

I got some converse allstars and they are pretty sweet. if you can find some old converse cons they are awesome.

If you want comfort, get Vans' Rowleys, if you wanna look hella cool, Get Osiris D3 2001's

Your talking about the saan store in Dauphin? Those are cheap crappy remakes for like $30. Not even close to the real ones.

Your talking about the saan store in Dauphin? Those are cheap crappy remakes for like $30. Not even close to the real ones.

Theres a Saan in every little town around here, but yah they still look poor to me.

Oh, because the only saan store i've seen them at is Dauphin, not that I shop at saan but i've gone to 2 or 3.

Ive got a pair of flaming chucks that I wear quite a bit. Other than that I've got Dr. Martin shoes and sandals that I wear alot too.

airwalks are nice, also, any brand of adio are comfy. the most comfortable shoes ive ever tried were the nike slip ons they had like 2 or 3 years ago

The ones that had a water-looking scheme on them? I think those were the Kukinis. My favourite Nikes were the Swifts with the adjustable heel but I don't think they have those anymore.

i have around 4 pairs of the new balance 574 in different colors and i love the comfort and the look but the grey ones are so out dude everyone has that color like i hate that color..get the tan beigeish ones or the all white leather ones