Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MDhcky12

What do you wear around your wrist?

With the popularity of the yellow Livestrong bracelts, and the new ones that come out seemily every day, Do you guys wear any?

I have a million different ones but right now im rocking the red "Never Forget #40" in rememerance of Pat Tillman

and...

A old white hockey shoelace.

I wear just my Livestrong. I haven't taken that thing off in damn near a year. I wanted to get a Michael Gee one, but I guess the order never worked out.

I wear just my Livestrong. I haven't taken that thing off in damn near a year. I wanted to get a Michael Gee one, but I guess the order never worked out.

I'd be in for one of those Gee ones if they ever went through. Other than that i just wear my Livestrong since like they first came out, and sometimes custom ones i ordered like 'Im Not Cocky Im Confident'.

LiveStrong. Used to have one that said Believe on it, but it got really weak and broke after wearing it while going in the ocean. Oh well, the LiveStrong is still holding up

I have a cloth like Sebastien Savage #17 bracelete, which is in honour of a universtity player that got paralyzed recently.

I have a cloth like Sebastien Savage #17 bracelete, which is in honour of a universtity player that got paralyzed recently.

Where did you pick that one up? I've been looking for it but never found it. I should of picked it up when i saw them in Moncton.

Livestrong band on my left wrist, and FOREVERYOUNG on my right (In memory of Deebs Young, A roller hockey player who passed)

i remember him when i played in roller tourneys, that was pretty sad. they had a huge poster and stuff about him.