Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the_player

how many times a week do you go skating/play ice h

I usually have two or three practices and two or three games per week, usually four or five ice times though. However, I had more than an ice time per day for over a week and a half stretch that ended yesterday.

I'm supposed to play once a week, coach twice (practices) and have an option for another pick-up game once a week as well, but usually make it to about 1.5 skates a week out of those because of school.

i practice 5 times a week and i have 2-3 games per week, plus during the winter i spend almost every awake hour that im not already at hockey on the rink outside

I practice five times a week and have one or two games a week ( I play in two leagues). If I have a day off I mostly hit the gym or I will go out and do some mountain biking.

I really dislike days off, like tommorow.. but then I will watch some icehockey at my friends house..

We train once a week! And our coach exspects us to win games......... :angry:

We have about 1 game every other weekend! English hockey rules. <_<

Haha, Lee Valley still open for you then? ;-)

Practise once a week

Go skating 3 times

And a HELLUVA lot of off-ice training.

I skate every Saturday and Sunday for one league. Then for HS I have practice at least 4 times a week with a game in there some place.

Due to the ice time, the holders on my new Vectors is already going to hell.

2 practices a week and then a game or 2 on weekends. It sucks. I loved at the end of last year when I had 2 tournaments going on and each team was trying to prepare for the corresponding tournament. highschool pracice right after school, then a break, then midget practice at 8 or 9. then the games were all in the weekend. It was great.

I play ice once a week, roller twice a week, and goalie for roller once a week. Of course I suck at all three........

i have:

- 4 official practices a week (1.5-2 hrs)

- 2-3 games a week

- 2-3 pregame skates a week

- 2-4 off ice training sessions a week

- outdoor hockey whenever now. theres not a lot of time for it theese days

EDIT: i help out with the peewee's whenever i can... but with how busy my schedule is as it is... i dont get out with them too often during the season. they start before us so the 1st month or two is when i help them most often