Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vintas

Bauer Nike 2006 Equipment

Here are the pictures of One90 skates:

Note how holder/runner is longer for the size of the skates. More speed.... Comes from speed skating. P.Bure was using longer holders/runners on his skates. Holder/Runner will not fit existing V20/V30 skates.

DSC05610.JPG

DSC05612.JPG

DSC05613.JPG

DSC05614.JPG

DSC05616.JPG

DSC05617.JPG

DSC05625.JPG

New Nike gloves:

DSC05618.JPG

DSC05619.JPG

DSC05620.JPG

There's a topic on this. That has a lot of the NBH catalog. But better quality pictures! Thanks!

The One90's are officially fugly!

The box is pretty hardcore though

I like the yellow tag on the glove: an official NBH sample product! My rep is STILL waiting for One90 skate sample. Talk about hard to get.........

I tried the skates on - walked in them for half an hour... They feel awesome! At first I could feel pressure around the ankles, but within 2 minutes it went away. These skates are molded from a single piece of material... Material responds to heat well, and has memory (padding and outer shell). Eventually I forgot i had them on...

Exactly... You know the blade is there, but you don't feel the boot.

Also, i just remembered, about the material - you know how Flexlite, Vapor XX, and Vapor XXX has spring inside the boot, that release energy when you compress the boot, when you bend the ankle? This one has the whole ankle area made like this, which definately reminds me of KOR skates.

One90 has the feel of VaporXXX, but somewhat different - i wouldn't necessarily say they fell lighter, they feel more... one piece.

ya, but the XXX are way more stylish IMO. Its interesting though. how bauer went from shiny silver/black and red to clearish purlpeish blu-ish.

I showed those to my buddy, he called em " What the hell? theyre making queer skates now?" LMAO :lol:

Ill have to agree the XXX's are awsome skates, the one90's just have a fresh new look to them...If a bunch of NHLer's start sporting them the masses will flock to buy them like every other piece of gear they advertise, and people will start saying how great the one90's look... All Im sayin is the masses usaully follow the NHL trends

If a bunch of NHLer's start sporting them the masses will flock to buy them like every other piece of gear they advertise, and people will start saying how great the one90's look... All Im sayin is the masses usaully follow the NHL trends

Just wait until the Olympics: major new product exposure.

I didnt say it wasent marketing or it wasent it a smart idea....Its one of the oldest marketing ideas in the book...I was just saying people are downing the one90's right now sayin they look ugly, but they will start looking better once the NHLers start wearing them and people will change their attitudes toward them...Its just funny to me how people have their minds changed cause someone famous wears something and all the sudden it the hot thing to do...

Thought I'd never switch from the Mission Supple Fit-type skates, but after seeing these, I may have to rethink that. WOW!

On that pic from behind when it's just the boot on top of the case, why is it see-through like that?

Thought I'd never switch from the Mission Supple Fit-type skates, but after seeing these, I may have to rethink that. WOW!

On that pic from behind when it's just the boot on top of the case, why is it see-through like that?

Its showing what its made of. Like the "skin" taken off

The "see thru" picture demonstrates the way they made - no seams.

According to BNH Rep 75 NHLrs wearing them now.

Rep specifically told me that people with big ankles, all kinds of shapes and forms will be the first beneficiaries of this skate - internal material is strong, soft, and has memory. It will adapt to the shape of the foot. Considering the price tag - it should do it well.

To summarize -I beleve it's "next" step in athletic footwear design.

Do you remember how people said that $120 for a stick is too expensive? Or that silver skate will never sell?