Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2006 KOR Lineup

Ok. So where to buy these skates and when? I am in south Florida and there aren't any retailers down here that carry them. Shift 2 are available when? It's worth it for me to order both and then return one. Any ideas?

Ok. So where to buy these skates and when? I am in south Florida and there aren't any retailers down here that carry them. Shift 2 are available when? It's worth it for me to order both and then return one. Any ideas?

Shift two will not be out until spring or early summer.

I could order two sizes and return one. I generally do this anyway with most retailers. Someone please suggest a reatiler who does this. In fact, I am going to be in Chicago on business the next few days. Any retailers there.? At the very least I could have the skates shipped there....cheaper than to Florida.

Edited by sage540

I could order two sizes and return one. I generally do this anyway with most retailers. Someone please suggest a reatiler who does this. In fact, I am going to be in Chicago on business the next few days. Any retailers there.? At the very least I could have the skates shipped there....cheaper than to Florida.

Sage - I am in MI. IF you want to do that, we can definitely arrange that.

Im wearing a pair of 10R synergy 1300c's my toes are quite touching the end, any idea of what size i would need? Because the only way i can get these is through the net as i can't get them over here

Yeah im the the uk sdo cant really afford to do the shipping back of one of the pairs, besides, i wouldnt know what two sizes to get anyway!

Yeah im the the uk sdo cant really afford to do the shipping back of one of the pairs, besides, i wouldnt know what two sizes to get anyway!

If possible go somewhere you can try on some Bauer Vapor skates..determine your size in those and then order a half size larger in the KORs. Alternatively you could try on some Reebok or CCM skates and then go one size larger in the KORs (that's what it says in the KOR fit guide document as well). For example if your correct size in CCM is 8 and in Bauer is 8.5 you'd usually take a size 9 KOR skate. I've never tried on a Synergy so I'm not sure what the sizing is like on those although I have read in another thread that someone was a 9 or 9.5 in Bauers and wore size 10 Synergies...so you may in fact need a 10 KOR if that sizing is correct. I'd try to determine your Bauer/CCM size and go from there if I were you though and then you should have a pretty good idea what size you'll need in the KORs.

hey JR,

I wear Vector 9.5E but I'm a little hesitant to think about buying something like a Kor w/out getting fitted for it. If I came over for that tournament in May, would you be able to fit me/sell me a pair?

Guest Muck

Chadd, you seem like the resident Kor expert. All indications point to Kor being slightly smaller than most boots by 1/2 size or so. I just traded a guy my 705s for a pair of Shift 1s in the same size. After a little reading, I'm somewhat concerned. Would you mind providing some insight? Is there any hope these will work?

Chadd, you seem like the resident Kor expert. All indications point to Kor being slightly smaller than most boots by 1/2 size or so. I just traded a guy my 705s for a pair of Shift 1s in the same size. After a little reading, I'm somewhat concerned. Would you mind providing some insight? Is there any hope these will work?

I'm no expert on Grafs though, I only play one on the internet. Depending on how the Grafs fit you, the Kors may fit or may be slightly too small.

Guest Muck

Forgot about that side (Graf side) of the equation. Did you happen to stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? :)

Forgot about that side (Graf side) of the equation. Did you happen to stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? :)

Not as far as my wife knows. ;)

If the Grafs were snug, you may have an issue. If you had a little wiggle room you should be ok.

Sign in to follow this