Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2006 MIA Catalogue

Just wondering how much the Anaheim Color Scheme glove would be? Can you customize it with Name and # etc.. aswell as choice of Carbon, Tufftek etc..?

i'm sure this has been said many times, but is there a way to order them custom with plastic inserts or more dense foam? <_<

Yes it is explained in the catalog, you can order the pro packs with lock thumb and plastic inserts. And as you can see in our NHL section, we can customize your gloves to the Anaheim color scheme.

any idea how much the inferno might retail for?

You're looking at about 229.99$ canadian.

i'm reallllly considering custom ordering a pair of these...tufftek is like nylon i'm assuming. And the microvent palm looks nice. But i'm still unsure about the foams..i know the 2nd one is the plastic inserts...but how dense is the 3rd one?

get the mustang palm........it is not to thick but still thick enough that it wont rip through......thats what i got......most comfertible gloves ever!

and you havent posted a pic yet? Suprising after you told us about the 50+ times.

After using the customiser, I can make blank navy ones if worse comes to worse.  Nice.

I have a pair in all black tufftek with silver print, digital palms, along with the pro pack. Despite all the controversy surrounding the company, it's a nice glove.

The only down side for me is that I can't use them for the next 8-weeks cause I busted my ankle the other night.

I have a pair in all black tufftek with silver print, digital palms, along with the pro pack. Despite all the controversy surrounding the company, it's a nice glove.

Whats included in the pro package?

Also is the leather material comparable to the material eagle uses? I like the glossy look of the white in the eagle glove.

If they are going to be able to do custom curves on these ops's. will they be consistent, not like custom wood blades where you get like 2 good in a dozen. Because if they can do this with consistent curves they are really onto something. Although if they come out at $250 a piece, i may have to pass :(

What is the paulzee curve a clone of? Iginla?

EDIT: Sorry for double post

Edited by Nick23

Thanks, well since they say they are expanding their choice of curves, may i put a suggestion... IGGY CLONE. I will be a devout customer for a long time to come :) Oh and i might have to order a pair of those custom gloves aswell.

Edit: 200th POST

which glove is the higher end model, the MB22 or MB33? usually the higher number means the better product, but the MB22 is first in the catalogue, which also usually means the better product. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Sign in to follow this