Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

VERY Sweaty Hands

My hands sweat really bad....Its so bad that I cant grip my stick almost halfway into the game..What can I do to help my grip? Is it the palms im using? Im using digipalms if that helps..Any tips?

What kind of glove do you have? My Pro Tacks are like little furnaces during games if I don't get much rest and long shifts, and my hands build up a bit of sweat.

But I never lose grip of my stick... Maybe something more ventilated will do the trick for you. Or... Not sure what else.

Have you tried wearing some terry cloth wristbands? The excessively sweatly gloves might be from some run off from your arms. I've got TPS digipalms and find they grip better when wet.

Most golf gloves are made of synthetic leather and do not soak up sweat very well. They will just make your hands hotter.

Buy a product like Drysol. Specifically made for sweaty hands. Also talk to your doctor. There is an outpatient surgery that pinches off a nerve in your back and prevents your hands from sweating.

Buy a product like Drysol. Specifically made for sweaty hands. Also talk to your doctor. There is an outpatient surgery that pinches off a nerve in your back and prevents your hands from sweating.

thats a bit far just to help- sweaty hands.

i would just try some of the suggested options offered by a doctor.

That must cost a lot lol...Does it affect anything else? Is it permanent?

No, it is reversable. I believe it costs in the neighborhood of 5Km and no most insurance will not cover it as it is considered "cosmetic" surgery.

put some rock climbing chalk on your hands... if that doesn't keep your hands dry NOTHING WILL! :lol:

That's basically what Drysol is except it is more readilly available.

yeah take a towel onto the bench. There are some sticks that get grippier with the water, the z-bubble is definately NOT one of them, try a really grippy stick, see how it goes.

Get better palms....my digital palms were fine until they got completely saturated with tape residue and other crap. Mine are slippery as hell and I barely sweat at all.

Under Armour makes really thin gloves for football receivers, you could try wearing those underneath your hockey gloves, some hockey goalies wear 'em underneath the catching glove. Could be worth a try.