Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sven

Neat penaltyshot

Yeah he was lucky thay he didnt drop it, very nice though, i think the goalie was annoyed because you aren't allowed to turn backwards for a p shot!

That one in the vid is what I always do when just screwing around. Occasionally I'll do a thru the legs, but this is so much easier and just as effective.

yea...that would be what rob hisey pulled off

No, it wouldnt. The only Rob Hisey videos of him doing a Michigan are from behind the net (Euro movie) and then the 360 one

yea...that would be what rob hisey pulled off

No, it wouldnt. The only Rob Hisey videos of him doing a Michigan are from behind the net (Euro movie) and then the 360 one

NO IT ISNT!

maybe if your head wasnt so far up your ass thinking your right all the time you would look on the net and see he done it at the Barrie Colts skills competition.

NO IT ISNT!

maybe if your head wasnt so far up your ass thinking your right all the time you would look on the net and see he done it at the Barrie Colts skills competition.

Wow. Language=not needed.

And I'm proving a point. Rob Hisey did a 360 Michigan, between the legs at the Barrie Colts skills competition. This Michigan is just a regular one, done in front of the net.

I'm done. I've already been warned before, and I don't need it again.

Rob Hisey- right here

http://www.break.com/index/amazinggoal.html

Edit: Now that I read through the topic again, I realized gotdangles was talking to devilsrule. Sorry for the confusion I thought he was talking about the video. My bad!!! :)

i feel bad for the goalie, it just looked like he had no idea what was going on and was confused about the rules lol.

yannic dube was pretty smooth even though he didn't really shoot the puck hard, it was pretty smooth considering how fast he was going B)