Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Yeah one tourney and a league game.

They are great wheels. Grip well, have good speed. Im a fan. All of my teammates that have them seem to say the same things. I think the biggest thing that I could say is that I dont notice them. Which means I dont think about wheels while im playing, just worry about playing, if that makes sense.

I live in Scotland, get all my chassis' from either US eBay or via mail order. There's literally nowhere that sells decent chassis only. Or keep an eye on eBay for a 2nd hand pair of skates that have the chassis on em - but these are few and far between unfortunately.

I'd get em off US eBay tbh, hope this kinda helps :)

Anyone know where i can get some labeda hummer 9000 chassis in the UK?

I've got a hummer chassis (still attached to the Beemer skates) that I'm getting rid of. I'm based in Edinburgh so cheap shipping. Anyway the chassis is a large if that help.

Anyone know where i can get some labeda hummer 9000 chassis in the UK?

ive got some hummers that come off the cobalt 9.9's in large that i could sell you.

Could anyone give me some recommendations in terms of what chassis, bearings and wheels to buy. I wear an Easton S12 in a 6.5R.

If you want my 2 cents, I would recommend sprung chassis and if you have the money Labeda Addiction wheels and Boss BSB Abec-9 bearings. That's the set-up I'm using and loving it.

Check out these babies!!

Just got these done. Love the sprung chassis, i will never go back! A7 chassis.

skating2010002.jpg

Easton Synergy 800c, Bones Swiss Labyrinth, Rink Rat Hornets XX.

thanks, my first conversion to sprungs, i love the stiffness of the boot, love the way Easton fit. Without a doubt the best skates i have ever skated on!

Behold! My greatest creation.

30114_671511139738_60704027_36988962_5024155_n.jpg

Features: Labeda Hum'er chassis, front and toe heal lifts, labeda fuzion wheels and abec 9 bearings, superfeet footbeds and of course the extra long tongue. Bye bye tax refund :)

does an one know what size labeda hummer chassis id need for a size 11 vapor xxxx boot? i took in a chassis of a pair of size 10 cobalt qs but the said it wouldnt fit right? should i just go for a large?

does an one know what size labeda hummer chassis id need for a size 11 vapor xxxx boot? i took in a chassis of a pair of size 10 cobalt qs but the said it wouldnt fit right? should i just go for a large?

They should fit... I think they might be refering to the dremmeling that needs to be done to allow clearance for the second wheel.

They should fit... I think they might be refering to the dremmeling that needs to be done to allow clearance for the second wheel.

no he said about that he said i would have to go with smaller wheels he said that the chassis wouldnt fit right and would be too small.............................. so ou think i should just order a large of inline warehouse?