Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crutesie

What is the best fantasy league?

Yahoo is very easy and convenient, that's why we use them for our Official MSH leagues.

Yahoo is very easy and convenient, that's why we use them for our Official MSH leagues.

Chadd, do you guys post here when you will start up the fantasy leagues?

I've been on Yahoo since 01', and have been in keeper baseball, hockey, and football with the same guys for like 3+ years now. I must say I find Yahoo to be the best, but I've only tried CBS Sportsline, and AOL (for baseball) Didn't like either at all.

Chadd, do you guys post here when you will start up the fantasy leagues?

I've been on Yahoo since 01', and have been in keeper baseball, hockey, and football with the same guys for like 3+ years now. I must say I find Yahoo to be the best, but I've only tried CBS Sportsline, and AOL (for baseball) Didn't like either at all.

what is exactley a keeper league, i have been trying to figuere it out and sign up for one but i haven't been able to,

The league agrees that everyone keeps the same amount of players who they will then have next year then draft the rest of their team.

In keeper leagues you tend to avoid older players in the draft.

so is it the same program but it's just that everyone agees to keep the same playeres the nest years or is it a whole differnt program you have to use?

This year i'm doing one, from www.hockeylemagazine.com all in french, but it's pretty cool and simple. You get 44 million and you have to make a team with it. all players have there actual contracts. it's really quite cool, it's free and there's prizes too.