Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thejackal

Mtl vs TO

Living on the past, that allways gets you far. I guess you guys did win one like 13 years ago :blink: . Got a better chance of winning something by putting Ribeiro in the springboard.

where you from edmonton? toronto? either way when was the last one you won?

Ya if your going to diss are teams that were incredibly passionate about at least tell us your team. and if your not a NJ Devils fan then I don't think you can bring up the past as their the most sucessfull team in the last 10 or so years and the only team who can not talk about their success in the past.

Aren't you a Boston fan? :blink:

Red wings fan actually, same amount of cups as the devils. Well since the last time the habs won.

NJ won it in 03, 00, 95

Det won in 02, 98, 97

This looks like a couple of kids going like "my father's stronger than yours!" Shut up.

Back on topic, are you asking tougher than Komisarek? Komisarek's is still a kid with fear in his eyes, he can give some good hits but will never fight a good one IMO. When guys like Rivet or Souray get angry they're really dangerous, espacially Rivet, hes crazy when you pump him up. Unfortunatly they can't fight too often, they're important players for the Habs.

Anyway i'm confident about the habs making the playoffs but they'll get kill by Ottawa or Carolina easily. I have no hope for the Leafs unfortunatly. I'm really disapointed, where's hockey going, no Leafs in the playoffs?

This looks like a couple of kids going like "my father's stronger than yours!" Shut up.

Back on topic, are you asking tougher than Komisarek? Komisarek's is still a kid with fear in his eyes, he can give some good hits but will never fight a good one IMO. When guys like Rivet or Souray get angry they're really dangerous, espacially Rivet, hes crazy when you pump him up. Unfortunatly they can't fight too often, they're important players for the Habs.

Anyway i'm confident about the habs making the playoffs but they'll get kill by Ottawa or Carolina easily. I have no hope for the Leafs unfortunatly. I'm really disapointed, where's hockey going, no Leafs in the playoffs?

Just some fun ribbing, no need to tell anyone to shut up. I make fun of the leafs and habs all the time, my mom and dad are habs fans and my brothers are leafs fans. I dont mean anything by it.

Oh sorry, i never tought you guys where "teasing" each other, i felt like this was becoming hateful, my bad. Red wings totaly suck then :lol:

sorry i cant hear you, our city has 24 rings in our ears

Real original there ace. How many have you been alive for? Likely one of them. You even old enough to remember them?

Komi ran away from Domi and Belak in Toronto. Downey and Simpson both ran away from Domi. Honestly, who runs away from Domi?

The best part of the Tucker fiasco was he got what he wanted in the end. He got to fight. He tried to fight Ribeiro, but had to fight off Zednik to do it. He still got some shots in. Then he comes down and attempts to elbow Kovalev. Sure Kovy got'em, but Tucker did what he set out to do. You think Kovalev sat on the bench and said I'm going to elbow Tucker in the head? I'm sure Tucker would take that trade any day of the weak, a Kovy elbow for 2-3 shots at Kovalev before people jump in.

Just for the record, we start new sentences with a capital letter. It's the bigger ones, you press the shift button and the letter.

Yeah Rivet can really lose it, like when he snapped his stick in half over Sundin's arm. Same with Souray. I've seen him up close and belive me, you don't wanna piss him off. Saw him before a practice driving into the Bell Center in his pimped-up Dodge Ram truck. Looks like a one angry mofo.

Yeah Rivet can really lose it, like when he snapped his stick in half over Sundin's arm.

When they showed the replay of that, you could really hear the "snap" when the stick broke....

I just noticed that in the Rivet/Sundin scrum, Souray clocked Ondrus pretty nicely in the head :lol: No-one seemed to notice it. Souray is the man.

LOL kmatt333, solid first post!!  :o

It's an all-time classic thread-bomb.

And, yeah, the Red Wings do suck :P (that should win me a few friends, huh?)

LOL kmatt333, solid first post!!  :o

It's an all-time classic thread-bomb.

And, yeah, the Red Wings do suck :P (that should win me a few friends, huh?)

Last time i checked, being in first place meant the opposite ;) 105 points and counting

Congrats to stevie too netting his 690th goal.

Last time i checked, being in first place meant the opposite ;) 105 points and counting

Congrats to stevie too netting his 690th goal.

:lol:

I knew that was coming. I'm a Blues fan (talk about suck), so I'm pretty sure it's law that I have to hate the Wings.

So, umm, yeah...I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to move your desk downstairs into storage B.

sorry i cant hear you, our city has 24 rings in our ears

Real original there ace. How many have you been alive for? Likely one of them. You even old enough to remember them?

Komi ran away from Domi and Belak in Toronto. Downey and Simpson both ran away from Domi. Honestly, who runs away from Domi?

The best part of the Tucker fiasco was he got what he wanted in the end. He got to fight. He tried to fight Ribeiro, but had to fight off Zednik to do it. He still got some shots in. Then he comes down and attempts to elbow Kovalev. Sure Kovy got'em, but Tucker did what he set out to do. You think Kovalev sat on the bench and said I'm going to elbow Tucker in the head? I'm sure Tucker would take that trade any day of the weak, a Kovy elbow for 2-3 shots at Kovalev before people jump in.

Just for the record, we start new sentences with a capital letter. It's the bigger ones, you press the shift button and the letter.

Ace? what you gonna call me next? Iceman

Anyhow sorry about my grammer, next time you want mother goose, i will surf the internet with microsoft word open.

Komisarek is one of the habs most consistent dmen. The fact that you consider domi and Tucker hockey players is just a drisgrace. Domi is decrepid, and tucker is as cool as AIDS. Not only that, but you contradict yourself in saying, "Who runs from Domi?" Seriously bud, Toronto has always been second best to Montreal, and you know this.

BTW, 2 cups stephen hawking

I just noticed that in the Rivet/Sundin scrum, Souray clocked Ondrus pretty nicely in the head :lol: No-one seemed to notice it. Souray is the man.

Souray is a shame to defenseman across the league. I wish they traded him.

It's time to either whip them out and measure them or close the topic. I think everyone would be happier if I just close this.