Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thejackal

Mtl vs TO

I have a solution for TO...Quinn OUTTTTTT. Obviously has lost touch with the players, can't motivate them anymore, and coached Canada to a non-medal performance at the Olympics.

The termination will be good for him though. He can drink all the Scotch he wants and smoke as many cigars as feels like and watch his old team on TV.

I have a solution for TO...Quinn OUTTTTTT. Obviously has lost touch with the players, can't motivate them anymore, and coached Canada to a non-medal performance at the Olympics.

The termination will be good for him though. He can drink all the Scotch he wants and smoke as many cigars as feels like and watch his old team on TV.

Seriously, LA fires Andy Murray but Quinn still has a job :rolleyes: What is Toronto thinking?

Domi jumped Simpson for no reason after he dumped the puck in and didn't get anything in after. Pack it up Tie..

Rivet has just jumped Sundin and Downey (one of their tough guys along with Simpson) went to fight McCabe, who really hadn't done anything except a few pushes in the scrum. So Domi went to fight Downey, Downey wouldn't fight, then he went after Simpson, who also wouldn't fight. First time I've been happy with Domi all season.

Just a guess, but so many people are glad Kovy gave Tucker "the business" because Tucker's reputation is not too clean and he is known to be a cheap bastard. Just food for thought, I don't watch the Leafs on a regular basis really.

Definately, my question is why are they happy? Kovalev came out much worse for wear with a gash over his head and running scared.

What a hit! I love how Tucker never saw it coming because Kovalev had the puck and BOOM! I agree kovalev was scared of fighting afterwards but man, great hit!

Tucker totally deserve it, the one attempted seconds before was dirty as hell. I'm happy to see that someone gave to Darcy Tucker a taste of it's own medecine.

but man what a great hit, wow...now i love hockey, im a pureist, shit i like to fight too, but what a great hit, NO...doesnt matter what two players it was, that was a dirty elbow

Wheres Kovy_ribs. Im suprised he hasnt said that it was a clean hit and how physical play is just another part of Kovalevs complete game :D

I think it's all staged, it's the only way to get anyone to watch MTL or TO games at this point, moreso when they play each other.

Domi jumped Simpson for no reason after he dumped the puck in and didn't get anything in after.  Pack it up Tie..

Domi can't take a clean solid hit, without going after the guy who gave it to him and either trying to fight him or retaliating with a cheap shot or a hit of his own. Time to retire you old fart.

Why am i happy? Because the habs look more like a united team these days. I agree Kovalev's hit was dirty but it was needed. Kovalev said after the game that because the Refs didn't call anything when he almost got killed, he decided to do things by himself. Kovy would never do that kind of cheapshot for no-reason. Tucker would anytime. Even gainey approved his actions.

And i love the hit because it was unpredictable and so powerful! He's lucky Tucker didn't break anything because he'd be suspented a lot.

Domi can't take a clean solid hit, without going after the guy who gave it to him and either trying to fight him or retaliating with a cheap shot or a hit of his own. Time to retire you old fart.

Ya no kidding. Seriously when's the last time Domi had an actual fight? Like not a wrestling match. I loved how he left the box and was going absolutly nuts.

The hit on Tucker was definitly dirty and of course Kovalev wouldn't fight but Eazy you make it sound like its an exception. Most of the time Kovalev doesn't run around and try to be something he's not, but you seem to think he has a rap sheet a mile long, espically when the Leafs have half a dozen guys who run around like tough guys (Domi, Tucker etc.) then you have guys like McCabe who punch guys in the back of the head in front of the net and just about tears guys groins apart and then when push comes to shove he won't drop the gloves. The Leafs only have one guy who is truly willing to stick up for his teamates (Belak) and he is a goon who simply has no skills as we saw last night on his wide open point shot. (not that alot of goons have skills but I'm saying most of them bring at least something else to the table) so they should stop acting like their gonna try to kick the shit out of anyone that messes with their top players and either actually fight the players or just take a number and deliver a big hit later in the game.

They did fight whoever they could, Montreal ran away all night long. Not a single Hab stood and was willing to fight. It was completely evident on the last shift when Belak was out there.

Look, I know that Toronto's an awful team. I know the Kovalev hit was the exception and not the rule. I also know, that he's lucky as hell everyone jumped in or else he wouldn't be walking today. In the two seconds Tucker had at him he had already opened him up. If your willing to throw the elbow, you need to be willing to stay and fight. Anything he gained with the elbow, he lost when he ran away. Had he stayed and fought I would've loved it, Nolan did it back when he was on San Jose. Domi beat up Boston's tough guy last time they played. His fightings been much better as of late, but he doesn't handle the heavyweights.

They did fight whoever they could, Montreal ran away all night long. Not a single Hab stood and was willing to fight. It was completely evident on the last shift when Belak was out there.

Look, I know that Toronto's an awful team. I know the Kovalev hit was the exception and not the rule. I also know, that he's lucky as hell everyone jumped in or else he wouldn't be walking today. In the two seconds Tucker had at him he had already opened him up. If your willing to throw the elbow, you need to be willing to stay and fight. Anything he gained with the elbow, he lost when he ran away. Had he stayed and fought I would've loved it, Nolan did it back when he was on San Jose. Domi beat up Boston's tough guy last time they played. His fightings been much better as of late, but he doesn't handle the heavyweights.

buddy you've been raggin gon the habs from day 1. the leafs are garbage. this plug tucker who runs his f-ing mouth to everyone, worse than avery, and is the dirtiest player in the NHL, deserves worse than what he got. the fact that kovalev had the presence of mind to do that is hilarious, but also a good thing to show he has emotion. this i bet was kovalevs first serious fight, and the fact that tucker got up and started fighting, says that there is no suspension. plus the fact is, he elbowed him in the chest, not the face, ive watched the clip 100 times now, and boy what a beauty it is. to see a euro liek kovy do this gives him even more points in my book. Plus the fans in montreal were happy because kovalev is the best player on the team and when he throws em, you gotta go crazy.

BAck up tucker, the biggest cokehead in the league, great roel model for kids, f-ing joke.

Living on the past, that allways gets you far. I guess you guys did win one like 13 years ago :blink: . Got a better chance of winning something by putting Ribeiro in the springboard.

Yeah, but the question is: which team sucks more? If one team makes the playoffs at the expense of the other it would make the season for their fans.

Living on the past, that allways gets you far. I guess you guys did win one like 13 years ago :blink: . Got a better chance of winning something by putting Ribeiro in the springboard.

where you from edmonton? toronto? either way when was the last one you won?