Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTHL_AAA_HOCKEY

Graf being bought?

I just came back from my lhs, and he said that GRAF has been bought by another company. he said the name of it, but I forgot it. And he also said this company is going to buy more hockey companys. <_<

im guna have a tough time believing that one. graf is to much of an old school traditional hockey company to be bought out. something like bauer or nike id understand, but graf? i dunno..

If I'm not mistaken someone from the Calgary area bought in to Graf and that's why the North American models are made there. I may be mixing info though.

I'm going back to dukes this week. I'll get the name of the company again. I am 100% positive, this guy is telling the truth. He is one of Ontario's biggest GRF dealers for a very long time.

Actually Graf has been purchased by someone else. They have been purchased by an investment company of some sort (I don't know the name) if I am correct. Apparently, nothing of the way they conduct business will change.

the owner of the north american division of graf... called graf canada, has taken on a financial investor. there used to be many investors, but this new investor has bought out all of those investors shares. there is one main owner, who runs the company, and one main owner who is a financial owner...from what i was told!!!

The name of the new ownership company is Borealis and they aren't done buying hockey brands.

Graf would be the right company to buy to get into the business... As long as they dont make any sketchy manufacturing changes I dont think anyone will have a problem.

This is off topic but does anyone know if you can acually go into the GRAF building in Calgary and look around, because I am going there in 2 weeks and really want to see GRAF Canada.