Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shute

Nike Bauer Supreme One90 Sr Gloves for sale

hey guys i've had my eye on the new nikebauer glove for some time now and i'm finally found a site that has it listed.. the problem is the price 159.99 and the website that is selling it. it's over at ocean hockey but i have never heard of them and i don't know if they are charging a arm and a leg for it. does anyone know the retail price of those gloves and if they had any experience ordering from that site. any help would be of great help... thanks :)

personally, i think those r pretty ugly gloves...160$ isn't worth it, the vapor XX and XXX's are much nicer, and the feel is probably very similar.

you never tried the one90 glove on, the feel isnt very similar, why would bauer decide to make 3 top end gloves with the exact same feel?

i've only used nike gloves for the last while so i think that would fit me perfectly... for some weird reason i like my gloves to fit tight just like my skates.. i currently use quest 1 gloves and on top of that i wear a pair of thin coton gloves under it to take out more of that loose feeling.. now i just need to find a pair of these gloves! :(

yea i have the XX's and ive tried on the one90's they are way differnt, even though they are kinda ugly they feel awesome and u have total mobility its like a lacrosse glove with a bit more padding

Once again, glove comes out in June.

for every store? i looked at my store order sheet and its got all the things listed that we ordered and expected delivery date is apr 15th, with the exception of the one90 skates that come in early june.

Of course I'm not the order guy and I just glanced at it so I probably either don't know what it means or yeah..

My friend works at my LHS and he told me they are getting One90 Gloves in the delivery in the next 2 weeks or so.I dont know if that information is true though.

Once again, glove comes out in June.

for every store? i looked at my store order sheet and its got all the things listed that we ordered and expected delivery date is apr 15th, with the exception of the one90 skates that come in early june.

Of course I'm not the order guy and I just glanced at it so I probably either don't know what it means or yeah..

Initial date was June for everyone. Maybe they have sped it up, but I don't know.

holy crap they want $58 for Next Day Air for S&H..for that money Ed McMahon best be showing up with a big check and the showgirls...

i've only used nike gloves for the last while so i think that would fit me perfectly... for some weird reason i like my gloves to fit tight just like my skates.. i currently use quest 1 gloves and on top of that i wear a pair of thin coton gloves under it to take out more of that loose feeling.. now i just need to find a pair of these gloves! :(

If snug is how you want your gloves to feel, hold on for these gloves. I have been using them for over 6 weeks and they have made all my other gloves feel obsolete. The One90 fits perfectly snug to your hand, unlike any other traditional glove. I put my old Cooper BDP Pro model on in warmups and take them off after a minute because now they feel so loose on my hands. The One90 gloves create an amazing feel with your hands on the stick that is seamless. I think the gloves are worth waiting for. Finally, in person and on your hands they are not half as "ugly" as everyone thinks. I don't play hockey to look at my gloves!

where did you get yourself a pair? i really want one and soon.... :P does anyone have pics of what the white and black one looks like?

i really like the looks of those gloves myself... don't know why though. :angry:

where did you get yourself a pair? i really want one and soon.... :P does anyone have pics of what the white and black one looks like?

i really like the looks of those gloves myself... don't know why though. :angry:

I like them too..

Im not a fan of the traditional 4 roll look.