Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reaper07

Warrior Dolomite Shaft Blade

I honestly think you need to try it out before you recommending it..

As of right now, you are in your garage trying out a stick that has generated more hype than the ONE90 skate IMO. All you have done is shot around in your garage.. not on the ice.. not in your skates and not in any kind of real-world hockey enviornment.

Its like me raving about the performance of a sportscar that I test drove.. in the car dealer's parking lot.

the inno tourqing issues have been fixed as far as i got to see on my 3 dolomites..all turned out to be the new ones..nice stick but not top of the line as many people believe..

reaper your ideas make no sence at all..you cut 1 inch and put a one inch plug in ..it wont make one lick of difference..maby mentally but nothing to do with flex..also if your coming from a easton 05 grip sakic you likely wont be able to shoot at all..try before reccomending becuase you will be making some quick judgements about throwing the stick out after the first few shots

Does anyone know if the new Warrior shafts tourqe like the Inno's used to?

Haven't used retails, but on the pro returns....it sadly remains.

im getting one(its coming in the mail as we speak) my baldes have the federov curve, and its an int. shaft. it can tell u more about the flex becuase i still have my int. Stealth with 65 flex

EDIT: suck on my balls...

Is reaper having a bad day? I was hoping to come back from work and look closer at the pics. oh well :(

Is reaper having a bad day? I was hoping to come back from work and look closer at the pics. oh well :(

No, hes just being immature and doesnt know how to take critism

No, hes just being immature and doesnt know how to take critism

dont worry i just ogt mine. ill take pictures after i eat and put the blade in