Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warrior37

Get off the ice Bellows!

OK, Trotts sounds like a little girl with his high-pitched voice and Kevin Stevens is just pissy because his coke stash had run out.

alright hahah that sounds exaclty like my team, (with the exception of the foul language so much cause of coach) but we do that all the time to pisss of the guy and to see if he will start somthin. We usually make fun of them pretty bad too like anything we can possibly think of ex-way he skates scared of gettin hit the way he looks. What ever we can - now that i think of it my teams a real dick

no your teams a hockey team shmelty

u got somthin stuck up ur ass tonight?

After everysingle one of my posts you find something funny to say

contribute to the conversation or dont speak its prettty damn simple.

That's awesome. I love the whole "You're the best..." part. I also love the '1997 Revenge Game' where that walking turd Claude Lemieux gets the most righteous beating ever needed in the history of hockey. Typical that he would turtle, after breaking Chris Drapers face.

Man....that beaking at Bellows reminded me of some great memories from when I was a lot younger!

Maybe it was the time I spent in sports as a kid/younger adult that conditioned me for it, but I really do think I need to have/hear things like that and be involved in the dressing room chirping at each other. Or maybe I just never grew up. Either way....I love this line:

"Bellows, you're a superstar"

This is probably not the place for this one, but if you are still reading what's another 30 seconds?

I used a variation on the ice in a tournament a couple of weeks ago. After taking a high stick off the beak in front of my own net, I politely commented (in my mind at least) "keep your stick down". The goof came back with some not so nice words and I shut him up with the timeless classic: "You're in Fourth Div here Gretzky. See any scouts?"

Kinda sad maybe....I'm 40 and still get fired up after a good one!

cheers

eman

That's awesome. I love the whole "You're the best..." part. I also love the '1997 Revenge Game' where that walking turd Claude Lemieux gets the most righteous beating ever needed in the history of hockey. Typical that he would turtle, after breaking Chris Drapers face.

i personally like veron v roy in that game. i think i might go watch latter. it was part of a 4 disc set the wings out out last year.

i personally like veron v roy in that game. i think i might go watch latter. it was part of a 4 disc set the wings out out last year.

I was lucky enough to go to that game..that was one of the greatest games ive been to. The game had everything goals,fights,hits,revenge, and a W for the wings

That was funny......in a sense that the "p"-word out of Stevens´ mouth makes me think about a different story. :rolleyes: Besides Bellows has scored over 1000 points in the NHL he is a really nice guy in person. At least he was when I met him.