Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whbd18

New Mission Stick/Skate Deal

Looks good.

I'm gonna give my best educated guess and say that the 110 AG/XP scores you the Pulse/Pulse Grip, and the 95 AG/XP gets you the Hex-1/Hex-1 Grip.

No Ribeiro on that add, i'm dissapointed. ;) Deals from other manifacturers should be out soon.

What do you think they will offer? I was looking at the one 90's or the kor shift 2. I wonder if they will offer any promotions.

bauer doesnt have promotions as they dont need to market more as they are #1 in sales. Kor only makes skates so what would they offer?

They only sell skates, though they do make other things. ;)

yeah ccm usally also has a stick/skate deal every year too.

When I bought my Vector Pro's, CCM and Easton were running the same special. I am not a fan of the CCM sticks and the guy at the LHS was nice enough to give me a si-core instead. My whole family shops there and spends plenty of money so it was a very nice gesture on their part.

And to think I just bought XP 110's and a Pulse today. I could not find the pattern guide for the Ribeiro so I got a Rafalski which is the same as the Sakic I always use. What is the Ribeiro pattern like??

yeah ccm usally also has a stick/skate deal every year too.

When I bought my Vector Pro's, CCM and Easton were running the same special. I am not a fan of the CCM sticks and the guy at the LHS was nice enough to give me a si-core instead. My whole family shops there and spends plenty of money so it was a very nice gesture on their part.

And to think I just bought XP 110's and a Pulse today. I could not find the pattern guide for the Ribeiro so I got a Rafalski which is the same as the Sakic I always use. What is the Ribeiro pattern like??

It's in the Mission catalog that was posted.

It's in the Mission catalog that was posted.

Note to self....put acrobat full screen so the patterns don't get cut off. I will blame my stupidity on being tired from playing 2nite.