Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChiefsHockey

Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme

Never had fresh Krispy Kreme, only boxed up ones. We're getting one in a few months right down the street, so I'll let you know then.

Well I guess I have to represent KK, it's more of a north/south thing. If you are from the south you are more inclined to like KK, if you are from the north your more inclined to like DD. I've had KK's for as long as I can remember, we recently got two DD down here, and my neighbor, who is from Boston, gave me a dozen for Christmas..pretty good, so in closing I'd give a slight edge to KK.

I gotta go with KK. I can't wait till we get the one thats supposed to be comming pretty close to where I live.

Guest 2048

Krispey Kreme, and I live in NYC. Dunkin Donut's donuts just aren't very good after you've had KK. Soooo much better. Mmmmmmm...Donuts.

Of the two, Dunkin' Donuts just on its chocolate/chocolate donuts and holes. Too bad the one here is still under Taliban rule.

We have some bakeries named Meches' in south Louisiana that beats them both but you have to taste them to believe it. I have never tasted any other donuts that compare.

Guest 2048
Too bad the one here is still under Taliban rule.

Aren't they all?

I'll have to throw in my vote for Krispy Kreme as well. Best donuts I've ever had...at least for their glazed original.

I'm not a big fan of KK, although they are ok somtimes, way to much sugar IMO. I love anything from Tim's. Nothing beats Tim's coffee and a bagel in the morning. Mmmmm:)

Guest 2048
For doughnuts KK hands down.

For Begals DD are the best.

For Coffee gotta be Timmy Ho's

DD makes the best bagels? Damn, I'm gonna go through withdrawl when I don't have access to real NYC bagels next year. Bagels and whitefish with some tomato or bagels with creme cheese and lox are the greatest breakfasts ever.

I have to go with 2048 on that one. Some new bagel place opened up down the street and they make monster bagel/lox sandwiches.

I'd take KK over DD.. as for bagels, home baked can't be beaten cos you get the smell from baking.

Never Been to Tim's but have had Tim's bits smuggled home for me.. not bad, but fresh would be better!!

i'd take fresh KK over DD any day. those things just melt in your mouth when they are fresh. DD holes are good too. although, there's this local place where i live called long's bakery. they've been around since my grandfather was a kid. best donuts ever, hands down.