Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChiefsHockey

Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme

KK over anything for donuts, but that could be the novelty of having them around still. I've only had them like a dozen times. Timmy's donuts used to be good until they started pre-cooking them. I've never had anything but DD's knockoff timbits, but they were decent, I'd put'em in last and their Coffee stinks, but at least there was alot of variety.

Tim Hortons rock :D There are no Dunkin or Krispy around here, only like 10 Tim's in my little 20 000 of population town.

I love watching the machine make the KK donuts...I usually follow one donut from birth and watch him go alllllllllllll the way around and take his oil bath and everything...

Ha...

Actually thank God the KK is out of my way (it's by UCF, close, but in the other direction) or I'd be there all the time.

Hell, I was stoked that my hotel in Vegas during the hockey expo had a KK in it...machine and all...

Steve66 - is that Cristiano Ronaldo in your avatar? Heard he had a helluva game in the FA Cup final...

The hotels in Vegas are mental, I was pretty glad they had a Subway in ours... but they had no BBQ or Chilli Sauce, is this standard throuhout the US?

Yeah JR it is Ronaldo, he was awesome in the FA cup, the only real reason to watch the game. Talk in the papers today is of Fergie planning to build the side around him from now on.. and rightly so, best talent and potential in Europe IMO.. can't wait for Euro04.

Actually, I'm trying to take off the name off my #7 jersey...still don't know why I got that one. I should've gotten Ruud or Ole instead...

I have a Keano one from the Treble season. That's my boy right there...

Too bad my not-legal PPV is out. Euro 2004 should be good (btw I like England ;)

Where is the love for Tim Hortons? Dan... mmm a bagel and some sort of drink in the morning, cant get enough of it. I've never had KK or DD before. I also like Tim's apple cider....

Personally I don't see what all the fuss over Krispy Kremes is all about. To me they aren't anything special.

I haven't had Dunkin Donuts in 6 years so can't really comment.

Personally I don't see what all the fuss over Krispy Kremes is all about. To me they aren't anything special.

I agree. They're good, but i dont think that they should have this huge hype over them. Im going with Dunkin Doughnuts, only because of the Boston Creme/Chocoloate Creme doughtnuts. Those are awesome.

2048 where you go for breakfast down in the City? My parents' friend owns Suspenders on broadway. I've had the best bagel/lox combo ever there. There was so much lox on there i could barely get it in my mouth.

Guest 2048

2048 where you go for breakfast down in the City? My parents' friend owns Suspenders on broadway. I've had the best bagel/lox combo ever there. There was so much lox on there i could barely get it in my mouth.

Nowhere, really. Just buy the bagels from a shop near my house and my mom picks up the lox/creme cheese from a deli. No need to spend 7 bucks when I can just make it myself. Never heard of suspenders, but that's b/c it's around wall street and when I'm not in queens, I'm mostly in the upper east/west sides. The best part of getting bagels in NYC is when the guys put more creme cheese than the bagel should have and it ends up coming out through the hole. I go nuts when I get bagels outside of NYC and people skimp on the creme cheese.

The best part of getting bagels in NYC is when the guys put more creme cheese than the bagel should have and it ends up coming out through the hole. I go nuts when I get bagels outside of NYC and people skimp on the creme cheese.

I hear you. When i was in florida(venice) i went into a deli and asked for a bagel with cream cheese. The guy put so little on the bagel i had to buy a package of cream cheese. Everyone was looking at my like i was crazy.

BTW Publix Chicago Hard Rolls are amazing.

Guest LEAFS12
in canada its tim hortens over robins any day
ya right. Tim hortons donuts are like hard if they sit on the shelf for like 1 hour. Robins Donuts are they way to go!

Ha, ha, nice joke. The Tim's donuts still blow away everyone elses, even though now they come frozen and they heat them. Tim's will never be the same as it was about 4 years ago, when only old women worked there and everything tasted homemade. Now it's still tops in Canada (although Coffee Time is a close second) for fast coffee/donuts. The best donuts ever made are from this little corner bakery in a village just north of me (Little Britain), and from another small village just north of me (Tyrone Mills). Nothing can beat these donuts when they are fresh, they just melt in your mouth.

KK's are good but I can do without the extra layer of frosting on der the chocolate on their chocolate donuts.

If you've never been, visit a KK and watch them make 'em...pretty cool. Plus they give you a free one right off the line.

We had a Lamars here. Sad part was it was across the street from a newly opened Krispy Kreme. So within a year they got ran out of business.